Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

Step into the exciting world of farming with Farming Simulator 20! Harvest many different crops, tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, and sheep, and now ride your own horses, letting you explore the vast land around your farm in a brand-new way. Sell your products in a dynamic market to earn money which you can invest in additional machinery and the expansion of your farm.

In Farming Simulator 20 you take control of over 100 vehicles and tools faithfully recreated from leading brands in the industry. For the first time on mobile platforms this includes John Deere, the largest agriculture machinery company in the world. Drive other famous farming brands such as Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.

Farming Simulator 20 features a new North American environment in which to develop and expand your farm. Enjoy many exciting farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oats.

Features of Farming Simulator 20 include:

• Use over 100 realistic vehicles and tools from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
• Plant and harvest different crops: Wheat, barley, oat, canola, sunflowers, soybean, corn, potatoes, sugar beet and cotton
• Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
• Take care of horses and ride on them to freely explore the world around your farm
• New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery and the Northern American environment
• Cockpit view lets you drive in your vehicles in an even more realistic way than before
Updated on
Mar 12, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

42.8K reviews
A Google user
December 11, 2019
I've put quite a few hours into this and enjoy it a lot. The graphics are awesome on my OnePlus 7 Pro, though it does make the device heat up a bit. I often use an Xbox One controller while playing; The compatibility is flawless. I've not once had the game "hang" or crash. I hope to see updates in the future to include map expansion, more equipment, etc. Thanks Giants!
1,322 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
January 23, 2020
The game is a huge step-up from FS18. Good graphics, vehicle handling, cockpit view and a bit closer to the console/PC version. You will have to grind hard for new practically everything which isn't that bad. Spend wisely And know what you want. Wish you were able to send your vehicles to locations on its own to sell and etc. My main problem is the saving seems to get messed up a lot even though it says it saves. Other than that it's a fun time passer.
276 people found this review helpful
A Google user
December 4, 2019
I'm surprised at the level of criticism I'm seeing for FS20. I downloaded first thing this morning and played on my commute. The level of quality is a new standard for mobile sim games. I played on my S10+ on Very High graphics and it was like butter. My phone never got hot. I used 16% of my battery playing for 50 minutes. Overall, very well done and well optimized, in my experience. Yes, the controls need sensitivity adjustment, and the gyro needs a calibration option, but I expect these to be remedied in short order. Five stars in anticipation of these corrections. Truly like playing (a simplified) FS19 on the go. Such an improvement from previous mobile versions. Amazing! EDIT: After several more hours, performance continues to be excellent. The core of this game is fantastic. Need to tweak controls, growth rates, etc. Time acceleration would be nice too. These are all trivial, easy fixes. The foundation is there though.
408 people found this review helpful

What's new

Various bug fixes and improvements