Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Intruder Catcher: Lock Screen and App protection by Augustro is a powerful security app. It hides behind your lock screen and if someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code, it takes a picture of the person with the front facing camera and immediately emails the photo of the intruder to you. Also it can lock access to your private apps with fingerprint/pin/pattern and can capture intruder selfies at app lock screen too. It has no advertisements.

Key Features:

📷Intruder Catcher
★ Takes photo with secret camera when someone tries to unlock your phone or locked apps with the wrong code.
★ Sends intruder selfie email.
★ Works with password, pin code and pattern lock.
★ It is completely silent and secret.
★ No battery drain and less memory footprint.
★ Select number of unlock attempts before selfie is taken.

🔓 Applock
★ Powerful Applock with Fingerprint, Pattern and Pin unlock.
Fake Covers: Applock comes with extra fake covers like Fake Fingerprint on screen and Fake Crash covers.
★ Lock new apps upon installation.
★ Lock uninstalls and installs of other apps.
★ Timed Re-lock: Apps can be re-locked after 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes.
Advanced Uninstall Protection: Intruder Catcher and Applock can be safeguarded against uninstall attempts using Device Administrator permission.

Security
App Disguise: If Calculator app identity is blown, Use App disguise feature to change the icon of Calculator into a Scanner app with option to open Calculator from inside Scanner app.
Themes: If you are into colors, You can play around with beautiful theme colors.
Password Recovery Email: Setup a password recovery email.
★ No advertisements.

IMPORTANT:
⚠ To Uninstall Intruder Catcher: For added security uninstalling of Intruder Catcher will not be easy. You have to open Intruder Catcher and go to "Settings", and click "Uninstall Intruder Catcher" option. Or you can disable Device administrator access of Intruder Catcher and uninstall the app normally.

NOTE:
🚩 If you didn't find our mail, May be our mail is moved to your Spam folder. If this happens please mark our mail as not spam to avoid this in future.
🚩 For detecting wrong code entry at lock screen and for advanced Uninstall protection feature, We require Device administrator permission access.
🚩 Applock requires Usage permission to detect app launches. You can optionally not grant this permission and disable Applock.
🚩 Wrong code attempt is registered only if the entered wrong code exceeds or equal to 4 characters.
Updated on
Aug 7, 2020

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available

Ratings and reviews

426 reviews
Mihai Ciolac
July 9, 2023
4th review. Nothing changed! Useless app. 3rd review update: the so called "advanced uninstall protection" doesn't work. This app can be uninstalled by a intruder in just one step. Also app keeps lagging when lock screen appears to unlock the app. When I say "I could buypass every security step"even uninstalling it,I mean it. Useless app. And doesn't take photos 99% or time.(Old review) I have paid for subscription, activated the app, and deleted it, I could easily bypass all the security steps.
9 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Augustro
July 28, 2020
Dear Mihai, Please enable Advanced Uninstall protection from settings to prevent app uninstall by intruder. Thanks
Vesa Tamminen
February 2, 2021
I like this app, but for some reason it fails way too often with fingerprints, I even thought that maybe there was something wrong with fingerprint-reader or something like that, but with all other app (that use it) fingerprints worked perfectly. Also patternlock was flashing weirdly, normally when fingerprint is ok, patternlock will disappear immediately, but on very next time when fingerprint was ok, i need to open pattern 4 times, before I was able to access the app + other random behavior.
2 people found this review helpful
A Google user
December 23, 2018
Superb. 1. If someone open a locked app, it needs to bypass the fingerprint to enter the 'calculator' first but someone doesn't have any correct fingerprint. It's better to display an option 'Swipe to use password' on the fake fingerprint cover. 2. When someone use wrong fingerprint after 2 times or more, it should also take a photo. 3.There's no option to choose whether to lock it when a new app has been installed. 4.There was a problem parsing the package when some app updated from itself.
25 people found this review helpful
Augustro
December 19, 2018
Hello Kain, Thanks for the review. We are working on 1 & 2 points, But Lock new apps option is there on the Settings Tab under Applock section below Re-Lock Apps option.

What's new

❤ App release, Expecting your love and support ❤

Version 3.2.pro:
🐞 Intruder email now gets delivered faster+ Other bug fixes and patches

NOTE: Check Spam folders for our intruder Selfie mails, Mark it as not Spam.