Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

With Screen Draw Screenshot you can draw on every screen of your smartphone and take screenshots and videos. Quick accessible, always and everywhere! Screen Draw Screenshot is perfect for presentations, video tutorials or screenshots to highlight texts or images on the screen. The Screen Draw Screenshot toolbox is individual placeable per drag and drop. Addtional you can rotate the draw toolbox horizontal or vertical that you can place it at the best position on your screen or you just hide it in the notification bar.
Forget the inconvenient steps and key combinations to take and edit a screenshot. With Screen Draw Screenshot you can take screenshots and videos with just 1 click! Activate the draw mode, draw or mark something and click on the screenshot button. You can share your screenshot instantly!

• Take screenshots and videos (Android Lollipop required)
• Export screenshots as pdf
• Crop screenshots
• Draw everywhere
• Add text
• Stroke color and width selectable
• Hide-mode
• Always accessible
• Individual placeable per drag and drop (horizontal and vertical)
• Undo/delete drawing function
• Accessible with one click
• Add screen draw icon to quick settings (Android 7 required)
• Autostart on boot of device
• Delete status bar from screenshots
Updated on
Feb 26, 2018

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

3.04K reviews
A Google user
March 30, 2019
My note 8 already does this but this is a really neat and convenient app. Just one thing i noticed, please don't click the "hide toolbar" because if you do you cannot turn this app off or bring the app backup. You will have to cut your phone off and restart it. So far that's the only thing that drove me crazy because now I'm just drawing on my screen I can't scroll can't do anything else but draw color lines every where. Whatever you do don't hit that button!!!
22 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
February 1, 2020
Terribly complicated app, not intuitive at all. Have no idea how to save a screenshot after annotating. No save button, no direction. Once you start the screen record function, there is no obvious way to stop it. It just continues to run in the background. Have to uninstall the app to stop screen recording.
13 people found this review helpful
A Google user
February 10, 2020
It literally covers up EVERY picture with a privacy warning. There's no way to disable it. Every picture. "Exposing sensitive info during casting/recording While recording or casting, Screen Draw can capture any sensitive information that is displayed on your screen or played from your device, including sensitive information such as audio, passwords, payment info, photos and messages."
19 people found this review helpful

What's new

● Fonts added
● Improvements
● Video function added
● Autostart after boot
● Delete status bar from screenshots automatically
● Default action after screenshot
● Bugfixes