Endless Archery 4+

Random Terrain ~ Chill Vibes

Evan Barger

Designed for iPad

• £1.99

Screenshots

Description

The relaxing arcade archery game you've been looking for! Hit the target area to advance your journey through this colorful world. No loading - each level seamlessly blends into the next!

• Fire arrows with the timing-based aiming system
• Advance through six beautiful environments
• Fight the wind to score hole-in-ones. Try to keep a streak going!
• Procedurally generated terrain - the game never has to end!
• Online leaderboards - beat your friends!
• Chill out with ambient piano background music
• Track various stats and achievements
• No ads or in-app purchases - you're buying the full game

Endless Archery is perfect for those who enjoy...
• Engaging physics simulations
• Short play sessions on the bus, train, etc
• Competing on skill-based leaderboards
• Chilling out - many fans have commented on how relaxing they find the game!

"This reminds me of those flash games I used to play and lose hours to. Simple, fun, challenging, and rewarding. Quite the brew." - talksrealfast (App Store review)

"I love the music and that it can be played endlessly. The game is very relaxing and not stressful at all, which is exactly what I was looking for!" - darkraian (App Store review)

"No ads, no iap. Pretty enjoyable. Good game to play while taking a dump" - MityaB20 (App Store review)

Endless Archery is an independently developed game.

What’s New

Version 1.51

• Added the option to skip a level after missing 15 shots

Ratings and Reviews

4.7 out of 5
140 Ratings

140 Ratings

budgie_uk ,

Clever, fun, silly… just about perfect

Downloaded this out of pure curiosity after I stumbled across it. It’s become one of my must plays.

Simple to play - genuinely couldn’t be simpler - and for something quite SO easy to play, it’s utterly astonishing just how satisfying it is. I genuinely praise the designer for making something that could have been wholly boring… very much not boring in the least.

I take a lot of short bus journeys and it’s a just about perfect way to waste ten or fifteen minutes at a time. I’ve no doubt that if I exhaust the ‘levels’, I’ll delete it, immediately re-install and start from scratch, and get exactly as much enjoyment on the replay.

Highest possible recommendation.

thebluebearb ,

Amazing

I love this game but got it for free, this would be worth anything under £3 and love the controls. I only wish there were more themes to unlock , maybe with a currency istead

Developer Response ,

Thanks for the review. No promises, but I future updates are very likely to include a new theme or two!

I do like the idea of unlocking themes with a currency system of sorts. If I make Endless Archery 2 maybe I'll go with that.

App Privacy

The developer, Evan Barger, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Not Collected

The developer does not collect any data from this app.

Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

• Game Center

Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.

• Family Sharing

Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

You Might Also Like

Motorsport Manager Mobile 3
Games
Home Run High
Games
Moto Race Pro
Games
Rad Trails!
Games
Pro Wrestling Manager 2022
Games
Otto's Tennis game