Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

This application will not run on devices with less than 1 GB of RAM. Please try the free version of this app before buying if you have an older smartphone or if you just want to try the app.

Click the camera button or load an image from the gallery to analyze a single picture. Activate continuous predictions and keep the dog in the circle to get predictions directly from the video stream. The app works best for high quality images loaded from the gallery.

The application reports up to three predictions it believes to be the most correct. Please treat the output only as a suggestion.

Based on an extended version of the Stanford Dogs Dataset.
Icons made by Pause08, Smashicons, Freepik from www.flaticon.com.
Updated on
Apr 12, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

649 reviews
David Jr
March 27, 2024
Still a great app even though the Gallery doesn't work any more after Android 14 / OneUI 6 Edit: thank you for the update, if I could give it higher than 5* I would. Very accurate results
2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
jstappdev
March 27, 2024
Thanks for your review. Loading Images from the gallery and sharing images to the app should work again with the current release.
rsng frce
March 29, 2024
Wildly different results from two photos of same dog, but relatively accurate.
A Google user
December 25, 2018
Consistently getting the "out of memory error", even though I have no other apps opened and almost 1 GB free RAM of a total of 2 GB. I will edit/delete this review depending on the feedback. Thanks!
13 people found this review helpful
jstappdev
December 25, 2018
Thanks for your review. The app needs about 400 MB of free RAM (this is the very minimum) so it should be able to run on your device. We will investigate this issue.