Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Now you can work on your phone, read web articles and do any other stuff without your display turning off at the most inconvenient time. You can easily switch it to stay on directly from your home screen or quick settings panel with a single click!

Very useful and easy to use application that allows you to quickly toggle phone's screen timeout settings, setting it to always on or revert back to chosen before display timeout.

KEY FEATURES:
NEW! Quick Setting Tile (requires Android Nougat or above) to toggle screen timeout in the most convinient way.
• Quickly toggle screen timeout with compact and easy to use widget.
• Screen always on mode.
• Multi-tap support for switching between different screen timeout values.
• Up to 6 user definable custom timeout values, that you're able to quickly switch between using double and triple taps on widget.
• Option to restore last active timeout state on device boot.

We hope you'll enjoy this easy to use and always on hand application to keep screen on.

If you would like to help with translations, use GitHub link: https://github.com/sapphirepro/screenwidget-translations. You can also use it for any app related bug reports and feature requests.

FEATURE REQUESTS, SUGGESTIONS AND ASSISTANCE:
1. Google+ group related to this application: https://plus.google.com/communities/102078681874633851289?sqinv=TThZT2FkRXpHN3dRRkRGMFNoMU9WQjl2UzZ4eURB
2. Write us email with your suggestions, feature requests to developer@sapphire-project.com
3. Telegram customer support group: https://t.me/sapphireprojectsupport
Updated on
May 5, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
App info and performance and Device or other IDs
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

585 reviews
Erika
May 29, 2023
I'm a new user after it was recommended to me. The setup was great, made even easier by a visual step by step guide. Even though I know how to do those things (adding a button to the quick launch menu and adding a widget), I thought it was nice to have. Does what it says. I use it when downloading shows off my Tivo, which stops working when the screen goes to standby.
Did you find this helpful?
Linda Murdock
April 14, 2023
I re-installed it when I got home from work & it's back to normal! I'm happy because I love this app! Thanks for the replys. I also installed it on a tablet that stays on about 2 seconds! The app's working great! Edit: All the sudden, the only choices are 10 minutes or 30 minutes. Where is Always On??? Please fix do I can once again - Love this app! Then I'll restore 5 stars.
1 person found this review helpful
Sapphire Project Sp. Z.o.o.
April 13, 2023
Hello. Please send us email with details. Also you can try to delete and reinstall application
A Google user
October 25, 2019
A favorite from day one! Before finding this gem I had settled with compromising my phones security by setting it's screen shut off time to 30 mins. Nothing worse than your screen going off when you're trying to do something.... Now with this guy I no longer have to worry about someone finding/stealing my phone with the screen on. Highly recommend to anyone tired of their screen shutting off at inopportune times and/or anyone looking to vastly improve their Android's security.
5 people found this review helpful

What's new

Chinese translations