Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

The iconic game from the beloved Castlevania series finally comes to mobile. This direct port of the classic console action RPG lets you jump, dash and slash your way through Dracula’s vast castle as Alucard while encountering a unique array of enemies and characters along the way.

Rediscover the world of Castlevania with one of its original groundbreaking games and renowned music and graphics.

□Features

Fully compatible with game controllers

New continue feature

Unlock achievements with hard-fought battle milestones

Available in 6 languages: English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish

□Notes

・Pixel 4
Turn off "Smooth Display".
Updated on
Aug 22, 2022

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

25.8K reviews
Ian Ferguson (GooberScotsman)
March 7, 2024
While this game is still a masterpiece, this version sadly isn't. The touch controls are mostly fine but it does get difficult to pull off special moves for weapons or spells. The sound issues that plagued the PSP version are still present here after now nearly 17 years. If you want to play this game, the PS1 or 360 (it has some audio issues but not this bad) version are much better options plus you get the original voices unlike this that has the Dracula X Chronicles redub.
21 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Remy Rowley
February 18, 2024
Giving low stars because it seems really really sped up by comparison to console version, like at least 3×normal speed. Still pretty good in spite of that, I've been playing this since I was a young teen and love this game, probably one of my favorites of all time. Slow it down, Richter is missing important commands, can't double tap to run, slide doesn't have the leaping kick, can't figure out how to activate the special ability for the flame whip etc etc.... I'm lowering stars for major flaws
23 people found this review helpful
Kyle
January 29, 2024
Controls are actually great, despite the reviews. I have been playing this on console with a controller, and figured I'd see if it existed on mobile. Sure enough, and the spells being bound to a single button? Priceless. The voice overs seem to be remastered/redone, not really a bother to me as long as the game is the same, which thus far it seems it is! Loving it. Thank you Konami.
20 people found this review helpful

What's new

Added Android 12 compatibility.