Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

Take classic 2K action on the go with NBA 2K20 for mobile, featuring 5 new NBA Stories, a new MyCAREER storyline, and an all-new Run The Streets mode! From 5-on-5 basketball with current or all-time great NBA teams to streetball in Blacktop, NBA 2K20 is filled with a variety of game modes for all players.

Features:
ALL NEW RUN THE STREETS MODE
For the first time in any NBA 2K game, take your MyPLAYER around the world in a series of 3-on-3 streetball competitions. Get on a hot streak and takeover the game with greatly improved abilities and attributes. Compete against other players for a place on the Ranked Leaderboard or see how far you can go through the Championship.

NBA STORIES RETURNS
Experience the history of some of the most famous NBA players and teams with 5 new NBA Stories to play through.

NEW MyCAREER STORY
Build your MyPLAYER and go on your journey from college to the NBA. Will you have what it takes to earn your place among the NBA all-time greats?

THE ASSOCIATION
Take control of a team as the GM. Manage the roster, scout and draft the incoming rookie class, handle the budget, and more!

MULTIPLAYER
Finding opponents is easier and faster than ever before with a new Quick Match feature. Connect with other players through LAN or Google Play Games to play 5-on-5 matches or Blacktop games.

NEW 2K BEATS SOUNDTRACK
A new soundtrack accompanies you on your journey to the top of the NBA, featuring songs from Drake, Diplo, T-Pain, and more!
Updated on
Mar 27, 2020

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available

Ratings and reviews

54K reviews
A Google user
September 18, 2019
Great game, downloaded it to pass time. Only issues I've had is getting used to the buttons on a phone screen, not being able to change the controls to fit the users preference of where/what button to press. Not being able to choose which player you want to be on defense/directly pass to makes things difficult at times. The only "real issue" I've had is even when the shot meeter reads "Excellent, A+" The shot will miss. I've had this happen to me several times and is frustrating.
1,390 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Dope Baby
September 5, 2020
Blown away by how much like a console game this cellular edition is as compared to the failure of all other mobile sports titles. Dribbling is a little loose, and someone's it's hard to smoothly shoot a layup/dunk the way you would on the console version, which leads to a few too many awkward shots and 3 second violations. I realize some of this is the variable of phone sensitivity, but there's gotta be a way to improve this as the only gameplay flaw. IDK... 2k figure it out, I'm too stoned.
535 people found this review helpful
D McKelton
January 20, 2021
Been playing this game since the start. The players look realistic and the reactions on the player face really make you feel like you're in the game. The down side is that I can't play the game now since the Android update to UI3. The screen press are not aligned. If you press any options on the screen you have to press 1 inch above the choice to get that option. FIX this please!!!!😫 it's driving me nuts that I can't use what I paid for.
1,396 people found this review helpful

What's new

• Roster Updated
• Bug Fixes