Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

IMPORTANT! TiviMate doesn't provide any sources of TV channels. It is a player only. You need to add a playlist from your IPTV provider to be able to watch TV channels.

The app is intended for Android TV devices and is not optimized for phones and tablets.

The main features:
• Modern user interface designed for big screens
• Support for multiple playlists
• Scheduled TV guide update
• Favorite channels
• Catch-up
• Search
• and much more
Updated on
Apr 18, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Personal info and App info and performance
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted

Ratings and reviews

1.14K reviews
A Google user
July 14, 2019
Absolutely the best IPTV playlist management app out there. Now that it's added the ability to edit channel names, that means many more hours of intense tweaking. With all of it's possibilities and time that can be spent tweaking it, it absolutely needs a parameters/database backup option. If I ever lose or have to recreate all of my tweaks, I won't. No, I'm not rooting to do this. It really should be in the app. Then, 6 stars! 👍
171 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
March 20, 2019
The developer has an eye for detail and knows how to write a simple but powerful user interface. Easy to use and works great. Channels load up faster than others I've used, no issues with my antenna channels mixed with IPTV, well worth the $5/yr sub price. I'd love to see a DVR feature added in the future (with the ability to save shows across the network to a NAS or PC etc), and it would also be nice to be able to scroll horizontally to see shows coming up further down the timeline (especially if a DVR gets added). This app deserves 5 stars even AS IT IS, and I am excited for the future updates.
69 people found this review helpful
Dino FaReal
June 7, 2021
Update 6 June 2021: While watching TV, all of a sudden I lost ALL groups, favorites and everything!!! What is going on? I've never had a problem with this app until tonight...very disappointing. Update: The app is amazing but for some reason now you can not back out of the app at all. The only way is to hit the button on the remote to go directly to the home screen. There should be a better way to close the app. So far this IPTV app is amazing! I have been trying to purchase the premium version for 24 hours but keep receiving an error and the only support received addresses payment errors. This is not the case! So far, this is the only app that I can not purchase and I really want the premium features. They should have an alternate method of purchase....like on a website where you can log into your account!!!! Please fix (Error retrieving information from server DJ-DFERH-01) UPDATE: So apparently if you own an Nvidia Shield this is a common problem. During my research I found out about the TiviMate Companion app so I gave that a try and HOLY SMOKE.....IT WORKS!!! Upgrading review to 4 stars only because the purchase function doesn't work inside the app as intended.
80 people found this review helpful

What's new

- UI improvements
- Bug fixes