Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

A city hidden from the rest of the world.

For years it had been used as a massive prison complex, where all the most dangerous criminals were sentenced for life to be kept locked away in forever. Thousands of thieves, thugs, and killers festering in their anger and rage, wanted to break free.

Now, the prison’s walls have fallen…

The entire complex has been overrun by the enraged criminals. All personnel and security were slaughtered, and local inhabitants forced to flee to the nearby woods.

You alone are left, soldier! Your partner has gone missing and communication with them was lost. To survive this lawless uprising you’ll need to be tough and prepared.
Arm yourself with the best weapons, recruit allies, and find a way to escape this chaos.

Game features:
+ A wide variety of enemies, each of which needs its own approach.
+ Many different types of weapons.
+ Interaction with partners. Equip a team and improve your skills.
+ The story campaign is filled with characters, dialog, and plenty of dark humor.
+ Arena mode. Hold out for as long as possible, destroying waves of enemies.
+ Explore a city full of dangers, secrets, and trials.
+ Rich and detailed graphics.
+ Optimized for modern as well as old devices.
+ Simple controls giving complete freedom of action.
+ Gamepad support.
Updated on
Jan 16, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

4.82K reviews
A Google user
December 6, 2019
I just purchased this game and it looks good. The graphics are great and it runs smoothly in my phone. However, there is some small bugs that are still present in this game. I hope you add more features in the future, more content like weapons, etc. It could also be good if you add crouch, sprint, and jump controls to add more depth in the gameplay.
93 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Kris Kurnia
May 29, 2021
What I like about this game is the graphic, it looks awesome!!! Unfortunately the gameplay not that good. Game difficulties are odd, 'easy' is too easy, and 'normal' is too hard. A lot of bugs. If we switch to norman, when we're switch back, we jump to random map location, so sometimes I locked a room and need to restart the mission. It's better if you make the grenade button separated from the fire button. And that random slow-motion is super annoying!!! Need an option to turn it off!
136 people found this review helpful
Thomas Bzdil
October 21, 2020
I had to come back to adjust my review after few missions. I love the game, smooth gameplay great controls, even with gamepad, awesome graphics. Story feels a little bit boring if you do not feel like reading subtitles but wow. I am amazed by this game. I would suggest modifications of the weapons instead of having so many guns. Also ennemies should not be such bullet sponges as they currently are, it reminds me game "The Division".
85 people found this review helpful

What's new

Menu fixes