Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

This app has been discontinued. Please download the Tcamera Pro app from:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.tcamera&hl=en_US&gl=US
Updated on
Jul 6, 2021

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available

Ratings and reviews

152 reviews
Diane Byrd
January 10, 2021
Why does the app need access to the audio? This a quick and easy way to turn a mobile phone into a doc camera by casting the image onto a webpage, but I need to rotate and display image in full screen. The Samsung Flow does all this except the Samsung camera app has distracting menu options I was hoping to eliminate with a different camera app. I don't need the screen casting, but I imagine most Android users will be grateful for this Tcamera feature.
3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
MKCL
January 10, 2021
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. On android phones, when we try to access the camera, we need to get access to the media channel which includes the audio by default. Hence, even when it is not required, we need to access it. Thanks for your suggestion about screen casting. We shall work to get this feature developed.
Jiten Sahijwani
November 1, 2020
Installed Tcamera app today. I presently own a document camera which I use to teach drawing to my students. Its amazing. Some of the Pros and Cons are: Pros 1.Free (coz of Appsales) 2.Good video quality Cons 1.No app for iOS 2.Automatically switches to Landscape mode which results in orientation problems 3.Had to connect mobile and laptop on same WiFi Final Words: A superb app to replace the expensive digital cameras (I wish I could have found this before I bought my document camera)
15 people found this review helpful
MKCL
November 1, 2020
Thanks for the nice detailed feedback. We are working on the iOS app which should be released shortly. Regarding autoswitching to Landscape mode, we have just released the update to switch it off. Please update and let us know if that suits your requirement. Thanks again :)
Ljubomir Karajovic
December 9, 2020
Great and simple to use app that is fully functional. But beside that, I am pleasantly surprised with support. With early version I had trouble to connect with pc, but after few mails and prompt update it was solved in one day. Really all the best wishes to your team. Great job!
11 people found this review helpful
MKCL
December 10, 2020
Thanks for your kind words. We believe that all good products are good because of active involvement of its customers. Thanks for making the product more resilient and stable :)

What's new

Minor Enhancements and Bug fixes