Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Digital, Abstract, Classic - all types of color wheels in one app!

Digital color wheel - an indispensable tool for a graphic designer.
Abstract color wheel - specialized color choice for abstract painting.
Classic color wheel - a classic, versatile version of the color wheel.
Color combinations - many professional color palettes for digital design and abstract art.
Color picker - a tool for obtaining colors from the camera.
Image colors - take colors from the image.
Color swatches - tool for choosing colors by seasons and mood.
Grayscale - handy tool for any painter.
Value checker - checking the painting for the correct balance of value.
Updated on
Jul 18, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

868 reviews
April M
March 25, 2024
I hope I'm missing something instead of this app missing crucial features (esp since I paid for it)- I am so frustrated that you can get and save all these color codes but you can't plug them in? I got this app so I could identify and use specific colors in order to find their contrasting colors and use all the color wheel options with colors *I* need, and the schedule l scroll wheel is not easy. Please tell me it's in the app and I'm just not figuring it out.
Did you find this helpful?
Sarah Duggins
June 17, 2023
I love this app! It's great for helping me choose the colors of my paintings, giving tons of options for color theroy and such. The one thing I would change is a feature for turning off the vividness of the color as it often feels a little hard to tell if im looking at purple or dark pink(maybe there is one and I haven't discovered it yet).
3 people found this review helpful
Jalal Almarhoon
February 26, 2021
Good app, for the money! I specifically like the: - color picker (just point to anything) - photo colors (but would be nicer if you can pick more than 4 and move already picked colors) - harmonies No so fond of: - Classic wheel! Why does it re-center, and pls do away with the black background - Saved colors: pls allow to edit /add to - main menu: cut down! (1) abstract is great but is already in the digital wheel! (2) Classic wheel, option to hide , (3) mixer and custom hue just merge them
19 people found this review helpful

What's new

A couple of bugs have been fixed