Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

This is only a license KEY - after buying it removes ads and unlocks premium features from Calendar Widget: Month/Agenda.

Thanks for your support!
Updated on
Oct 27, 2022

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

2.21K reviews
A Google user
October 10, 2019
I didn't know I needed/wanted a widget/app like this until I saw it featured on a YouTube video. As per usual, I checked out several different ones, but this is the one I chose to keep and pay for. I very much appreciate the minimal nudges to pay for this and I could easily have kept using the free version indefinitely. I don't mind paying for something well done and this is going to be a core part of my phone's UI here on out. I chose this one mostly because it seemed the most intuitive both in use and in the settings. The separate agenda widget makes customizing the layout easy. In my case I'll have a small version under the calendar and a full sized one on the page next to that. I have an active wallpaper so the minimalist default is what I'll be sticking with though I may make highlights on days a bit brighter to be more easily seen. As far as the price, this is actually one of the most expensive apps I've bought, but given the amount of use it will be getting, I feel it was more than fair.
55 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Pete
April 29, 2023
I'm not sure what happened but... I downloaded enjoyed the app widget, it's what I was looking for and was hopeful to purchase and get the features. After I made the purchase it won't let me adjust the settings within the app ~ it just gives me that one page that goes nowher. So disappointed at this point and may have to get a refund.
18 people found this review helpful
Milan Sillik
April 29, 2023
Hi Pete - please try to clear your app stack, it should work :) Or simply click on OK button in that blue screen. Also when you quit settings, please do so by pressing OK button in the top right corner, not pressing home button. This is a bug which will be fixed soon thanks :)
Klaatu58
December 14, 2020
It's okay but curious why this app's icon and name differ markedly from the app it unlocks. All they have in common is the word "calendar." It's not a big deal but it's inconsistent. After installation, I had difficulty identifying this since it doesn't appear in my app drawer. Most if not all of my other key app icons match the icon of the app they unlock with the only difference a little key embedded. Their names also mirror except for the word "key" at the end.
25 people found this review helpful
Milan Sillik
December 14, 2020
Hi is this really the reason for 3 stars? :( I made this app completely for free...Cheers, MS

What's new

No changes, only formal update - mandatory targeting Android 13 (required by Google Play since 2023)