Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

Test and train English spelling skills in our educational game Spelling Book!

Spelling Book is a an educational spelling game that will improve your knowledge of English words and vocabulary.

Spelling Book contains hundreds of most misspelled English words.

Choose from 2 game modes (timed and untimed) and play as a single player or submit your points and try to challenge other people from all around the world!

Spelling Book is a full version with no ads and no in-app purchases.

Download Spelling Book and become a new spelling star!

Play and learn at the same time, education has never been such fun!
Updated on
Sep 6, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

165 reviews
A Google user
March 27, 2019
This app is visually clean and fresh looking but could use some color options. Most people would probably find it too bland. Great to have a font that's large, bold, and clear so it's usable by most ages. I only like the practice mode because there is an abundance of games available to compete and be rushed. The practice mode is too short but is what I would opt for when I have a few minutes of waiting.
18 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
LittleBigPlay - Word, Educational & Puzzle Games
March 27, 2019
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! If you like our Spelling Book then please check our Word Games app that is a collection of 60+ word, educational and casual games in a single app, in both free and premium (now with 50% OFF) version. Thank you and have fun!
m m
May 2, 2020
I personally don't like games with lives, i don't like the language use. But the game is okay, it can be fun. If you like these kinds of games, then it is good enough.
10 people found this review helpful
LittleBigPlay - Word, Educational & Puzzle Games
May 3, 2020
Thank you so much and have fun with our game Spelling Book :) You can find even more spelling and educational games in our profile! :)
A Google user
March 11, 2020
It's nice to brush up on our basics. A great way to help learn English. A easy to play game.
5 people found this review helpful

What's new

* Support of API 33