Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

- Google Play Indie Games Contest finalist -

No More Buttons is a hand-drawn platformer were the buttons are part of the environment. You can move them around, rotate and even stand on them. It's a game about buttons with a control scheme that perfectly utilises the touch screen.
Updated on
Apr 4, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

137 reviews
S
February 4, 2024
Loved the first two games, but this one is terrible. Hard to believe it's made by the same person. The other games are actually puzzles and could be pretty difficult at times, but played several levels of this one and there's zero puzzles, it's just a platformer with awkward controls, with the only difficulty being timing made harder due to the controls. And worst of all is that I made the mistake of going back to the menu to check my progress and ended up losing all of it. Garbage.
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
July 8, 2019
nice concept, not sure if there's a less awkward way to execute it. I didn't actively come back for more, but I played when i found the time. cute protagonist :) but... the ending..... I don't know what to make of it....... what on earth??
11 people found this review helpful
A Google user
January 1, 2019
cool idea but terrible quality control. if you select chapter select instead of continue it rewrites your progress at whatever level selected. I lost hour and half of progress that way. who doesn't test that feature? uninstalling.
6 people found this review helpful

What's new

Added a new adaptive icon