Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

A card game in a Medieval setting where you make decisions on which not only your life will depend, but also the future of the kingdom!

You find yourself in a wondrous medieval kingdom. And, as you know, it will not be easy to survive there. Therefore, you have to make wise (and sometimes not so) choices that will determine your fate!

- Become a robber or an honest trader?
- Beg for money or learn a craft?
- Take the side of superstitious peasants or protect the innocent witch?

And these are only a small part of the decisions you must make on your way from a simple peasant to a nobleman. Are you ready to set off on a dangerous adventure and discover the secrets of the kingdom?
Updated on
Dec 14, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

1.2K reviews
Angelica M
February 7, 2024
I love these kinds of interactive stories, and while the concept is great the execution is not. It feels like your choices don't matter when the game forces you to pick certain options to progress-- essentially there are right and wrong answers. Maybe it's the binary nature of having only two choices, one essentially must be "bad" and one "good". Not my favorite game. At best worth at least one playthrough, but the replayability is just not there.
3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Blazing Planet Studio
February 14, 2024
Hello. There are options in the game where one of the choices seems bad and the second good, but it happens that each choice leads to its own story branch. In the first part of the game this is barely visible, but in the second part of the game we made a very branched plot.
Roy Riley
September 10, 2023
This was actually really fun!! I like that when you die, it brings you back to a checkpoint so you can either pick different choices or continue off of another path!! Kept me engaged in the story line and kept me curious of the outcomes. Truly a very well thought out story line. Not to mention the art in the back and just the level of detail!! Ugh stunning.
4 people found this review helpful
Mandy Shultz
December 18, 2022
Tried on playpass. It feels less like a choice game when answers seem fixed to death or no result, and more like a cheap "story" that forces you with what the devs want. Several "choices" got items when others don't and made them seem like the only ones that are supposed to be chosen so it doesn't feel like a choice game when everything is not random and forced. Example: helping in the fields ALWAYS killed my character. Unbelievable.
50 people found this review helpful

App support

About the developer
Evdokimov Aleksey Sergeyevich
e.a.mail.kaz@gmail.com
просп. Туран 55 209 010000 Астана Kazakhstan
undefined

More by Blazing Planet Studio