Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

Welcome to Sonny The Mad Man! Are you ready for adventure and epic fights?

Here are some of the main features of this game :

· High-Quality HD Adaptive Graphics
This game is designed to adapt to your mobile phone or tablet's performance capability. You can also customize your graphical experience by setting the graphics quality to LOW, MEDIUM, or HIGH to match the FPS rate to your device.

· Dangerous enemies
Fight a number of dangerous enemies, each with its special strength and weaknesses!

· Improved and adaptive controls
With the feedback of more than 10000 people, I was able to improve the controls for this game and offer 3 different joystick configurations that will suit even the most demanding gamer! Set the Touch Sensitivity option to your desired comfort level and pick your favorite joystick setup from the settings panel!

· Fly around and spread mayhem
Fly through the city in a jetpack, different helicopters, and even a jet fighter!

· Story mode with a ton of missions
Every time you complete a mission, a new one is unlocked to provide you with endless hours of fun!

· Drive around shooting from tanks and missile turrets!
Do you like driving more than flying? All the vehicles featured in this game are controllable, even the tanks! Missile turrets you say? Sure, why not!

Enjoy!

A Game by The Lonely Developer - An Independent Programmer
Updated on
Mar 9, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

1.03K reviews
A Google user
January 21, 2020
Game has potential. The controls need work. Like when turning, it would be nice if it would lock so, you don't have to keep releasing and moving back to center to rotate more. Control sensitivity has been worked too much and really isn't very effective, in it's present form. Those are minor problems though. I think with a little work, this will be a fine game. As it is now however, I find it nearly unplayable.
28 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Redwan
May 21, 2023
Awsome game. I had a lot of fun. I hope to see more missions with more boss fights. I don't know what I was thinking when I made my first review. Yeah I found the controls a bit funky at first. But thus control totally justifies the chaotic nature of the game. I just wish there was something in the store that would reveal location of all the collectables. In some levels I searched for every corner and destroyed every building but couldn't find all the collectables. Still, it's a fun chaotic game
1 person found this review helpful
Alex Duensing
June 7, 2021
On its way to greatness. The controls need work. It sometimes auto fires my grenades. Don't know how to select vehicles on phone. Should be able to unequip bonuses. Also, unless, you want people to be able to get lots of $ fast, only have the target practice level give so much $ one time. GREAT WORK. KEEP IT UP.
9 people found this review helpful

What's new

I have improved the controls with the help of all your feeback, added graphics options for better FPS and more joystick options, also fixed a few minor bugs! Enjoy!