Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Features:
- encryption AES-256
- attachments (will encrypted if enabled encryption for note)
- view and edit attached files inside application (text and html, photo)
- folders: unlimited nesting (only in full version)
- formatting text
- password's input methods ( digital/full/pattern 3x3/pattern 4x4)
- quick login (short password/fingerprint scanner/biometric)
- clearing data after many attempt to wrong password
- separate password for imperceptible data clearing
- auto-lock by time
- widgets and shortcuts for notes or attached files
- icon library (custom icons)
- color themes
- backup/restore database
- reminders
- labels
- support "Samsung DEX"
- does not contain advertising
- does not require Internet access

limitations of the free version:
- you can create only 3 folder
- only one attached file per one row
- cannot upload custom icons
- attaching file: allowed only from camera and gallery
- disabled automation (automatically backup and reminders without links to notes)
- disabled undo/redo functions
- disabled backup/restore direct through other application ( like clouds )

Some explanation::
- encryption is disabled by default!
- data will be encrypted using you password
- note encryption is enabling in the note editing window.
- the note body and attached files will be encrypted, the note name is not encrypted!
- attached files are encrypted if encryption is enabled for the note they are attached to
Updated on
Oct 31, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

277 reviews
Paris Jaye
November 2, 2020
Truth: Id be deleting this had I not paid for it- want my money back. To be fair, the app runs well. Lots of functions, operates smoothly, out performs similar apps. But NOTHING about it is simple & no action is swift. Every function is multistep; even adding an item to a checklist requires multiple steps. Plus, there is just ONE font. And the app can't remember font color for each item within the SAME checklist = another step to match the font color each time an item is added. Ridiculous.
15 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Ogroman
November 16, 2020
Добавление элемента в контрольный список делается одним нажатием соответствующей кнопки на панели редактирования (внизу) - возможно Вы просто не нашли время изучить интерфейс и сразу решили написать отзыв. Перенос форматирования при добавлении строки или ячейки тоже уже реализован.
Antor Khalid
October 4, 2021
Was looking exactly something like this. Love it! But Drawbacks to me are the system of - 1. '!DELETE ALL DATA!' and '!CLEAR PASSWORD!' I think this options should be in 2 layer password protected. (Now It's too much easy to delete whole data by just one tap. Too much unsecured!) 2. There should be an option for recovering password. (I am eagerly awaiting to give it 5 star ⭐ rating, Please make it that perfect so that I can give!)
4 people found this review helpful
Ogroman
October 4, 2021
Возможность восстановления пароля добавлена ( выполните смену пароля - в конце будет опция восстановления ). Включите защиту настроек. Защита настроек + подтверждение удаления - достаточно для того чтобы случайно не удалить все данные.
A Google user
November 16, 2018
This has been on my wishlist for quite some time, now I'm glad I finally purchased it. Now here's my review. This app definitely goes beyond modern notes and password management. It's got everything you would want on a note taking app and everything you would want on a password management tool. So it's like a merger of 2 apps, made even better. You can do so much with it yet it's so easy to use. You can even attach and encrypt large files and sync on multiple devices. I highly recommend. One request though, please add bullets and numbering in the text options. Thanks in advance!
8 people found this review helpful
Ogroman
November 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. I will try to add the features you need in one of next update

What's new

- added setting "Encrypt note name"
- fixed drag and drop text from one EditText to other
- has been added item [Remember cursor place] in the [cursor place] setting
- fixed bugs for android 14