Solar-Generators-Super-Sale
|English

Favorites

Mouse over to zoom in

VEIKK S640 Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet 6*4 inch Pen Tablet with 8192 Levels Pressure Passive Pen 5080 LPI One-Touch Eraser Hand Painted Tablet

VEIKK S640 Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet 6*4 inch Pen Tablet with 8192 Levels Pressure Passive Pen 5080 LPI One-Touch Eraser Hand Painted Tablet

Price on the app only:

Already have TOMTOP APP

Scan the product's code to buy directly!

Note: Please update TOMTOP App to the latest version.

Without TOMTOP APP?

Download freely and enjoy extra offers!

Ship From:
  • China Warehouse
Please select a warehouse
Dispatch:
Usually will be shipped in business days hours
Shipping:
The request failed! Please try again.
Sorry, it seems that there are no available shipping methods for your location.Please contact us for further assistance.

Ship to

United States
Stock in: china

color:

Please select a color
QTY:

For each user order no more 5 item(s)

Special discount has ended

Please note each user for only 1 item(s)

Preorder Add To Cart Out of Stock

Arrival Notice

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Email:

Arrival Notice

Notification Subscription Success!

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Notification Subscription Failed!

Error appeared,Please try again later!

Arrival Notice

Buyer Protection

• Full Refund If you don't receive your order
  • Full or Partial Refund , If the item is not as described Learn More >
Features
Ultrathin and Ultra-small, 6*4 inch active area, only 2mm thick, light weight and portable.
High sensitivity battery-free pen, 8192 level of pressure sensitivity passive stylus pen features to draw lines and brush of any weight with pressure.
The battery-free pen requires no charging, suitable for both right handed and left handed users.
High resolution and fast response, 230 PPS report rate and 5080LPI resolution give faster recognition and better display effect during your creation.
One-touch eraser, set the eraser switch function at the pen button.
Compatible with Windows XP/Vista 10/8/7, Mac 10.8 or above. Also can work with many major designer software such as Photoshop, SAI, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and more.

Specifications:
Material: Plastic+ABS
Color: Black
Active area: 6*4 inches
Pressure sensitivity: 8192 levels
Resolution: 5080 LPI
Report rate: 230 PPS
Reading height: about 10mm/ 0.39''
Thickness: 0.2cm
Interface support: USB
Pen: Battery-free Passive Pen
Pen pocket: Yes
USB cable: Yes
Compatible systems: for Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.8.0 or above.
Package size: 23*17.5*3cm/9.1*6.8*1.1inch
Package weight: 310g/10.9oz

Note:

The stylus pen is battery-free, no need to charge or battery.
When the pen nib is heavily worn, please replace the nib with the nib removal.
Item color may show sight aberration due to shooting light and different monitor. 

Package list:
1* Pen Tablet
1* Passive Pen
1* Pen Pocket
1* USB Cable
1* Driver Download Reminder
1* Quick Guide
1*Nib Removal
8*Replacement Nibs

Questions & Answers

• Q is it usable on powerpoint

By xabier May 21, 2021

A Electronic drawing board handwriting board 5080, you can enter any content.

Reply By Customer Service Center May 22, 2021
  • Q What Operating Systems is it compatible with? Does it come with drivers?

By Han October 3, 2018

A Compatible systems: for Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista and Mac OS 10.8.0 or above.Also can work with many major designer software such as Photoshop, SAI, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and more. It does not come with drivers, thank you!

Reply By Customer Service Center October 5, 2018
  • Q can writing be down loaded to a computer?

By CARL September 27, 2018

A sorry,it can not,you just can write on it, thank you!

Reply By Customer Service Center September 28, 2018
  • Q Hi does this work with cad and sculping programs Thanks

By Craig August 28, 2018

A it can work with many major designer software such as Photoshop, SAI, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and more.

Reply By Customer Service Center August 29, 2018

Discussions

Post a new topic

Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contacts

open this forum in full page
Customer Reviews

Average Rating:

based on 15 Customer Reviews

• 5 stars
    47%
  • 4 stars
    53%
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 1 stars

Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!

Write a Customer Review
  • By t***y

April 13, 2021

This is my first drawing tablet and I am wowed. The drawing surface is very sufficient for anything: drawing, sketching, painting or to use as a mouse. I didn't understand how a small 6x4 surface could cover my entire monitor, but it does. If you have never used one, it takes practice. The best advice to give someone is to look at the screen don't look at the tablet. Eventually you will learn to put the pen where you are looking. The tablet plugs into to your device via usb. The pen, just works. I don't know how because it doesn't take batteries, but when you get the pen close to the tablet, a light comes on. I like the fact that I don't have to fool with batteries. It is very sensitive to the touch and learning to use the pen to draw lightly or heavy is easy to learn. If you download the software, which I did, you can map the two buttons on the pen to your liking. I chose this tablet based on reviews and I am so glad that I did. It has and does everything I wanted and was looking for. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with this tablet.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By k***n

April 12, 2021

I am extremely impressed by this Veikk S640 smart tablet. It is very thin but extremely sturdy, you won't have to worry about it being broken from heavy use. It has 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity which is great, you can get extremely small details and fine lines extremely easy, as well as fairly large details. This pen tablet works in most of the programs I have used, Photoshop, PaintTool Sai, Krita, and more. It draws smoothly with no jitter. The pen is light but very sturdy, I wouldn't worry about dropping it from a short distance. I haven't had any issues with this tablet so far. I would recommend this to anybody looking into digital art.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By m***e

April 10, 2021

I teach comics, and I always need to bring a tablet with me wherever I go. My first thought when opening the box was, this is going to be too small, but I was pleasantly surprised. The high sensitivity of the tablet makes up for it's size, It senses and tracks the pen tip accurately BEFORE you place it on the tablet, so there is no lag, no surprises the pen is where you expect it to be. The surface is incredibly smooth and sturdy and it does not scratch (unlike a famous tablet that costs much much more!) The feel is much like a felt tip pen drawing on vellum, incredibly smooth.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By s***h

April 8, 2021

I bought this tablet recently, as we have moved and I could not locate my Wacom in the many boxes. I had planned on just using it for a bit, to stave off my drawing withdrawals. Turns out I like it a bit more than my Wacom and have stopped my voracious box-hunting for it. This tablet boasts a lightweight feel, nice sensitivity and is usable right after you plug it in and the drivers install. The tablet itself is as thin as a quarter. I have drawn several things with Krita and Firealpaca using this tablet, and it has not scratched, and seems fairly smudge resistant as well. It came well packaged and with replacement nibs. My only real complaint is that the pen is a bit thicker than I would generally prefer. Though I did get used to the pen pretty quickly.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By s***s

April 12, 2021

This tablet is small but packs a big punch. The sensitivity of the pen is outstanding. Works very well with clip studio. Usually use a much bigger tablet, but with a little adjusting it is easy to get used to. The price is something that you would pay much more normally for a tablet of this caliber. I would recommend this for artists just starting or already established and drawing for years. Try this tablet you won't be disappointed!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By a***s

April 13, 2021

This has been a fantastic drawing tablet. I am currently developing my skills as an artist using this with the drawing program Krita. Tracking is very smooth and satisfying. The battery free stylus is convenient and hassle free. It's compact size is great for packing away and traveling.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By r***.

April 9, 2021

I bought this tablet for my friend, who likes to draw. It worked as expected, and is really, really good for its price. It comes with free nibs, a nib remover, a pen, a little sleeve for the pen, and the tablet itself. My friend loved it. The only thing is that if you are a Mac user, the driver does not work at first. You have to right-click the application and click open to open it. After that, it's a smooth ride.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By i***r

April 6, 2021

I’ve been playing around with this tablet for around a week now, and I can confidently say this is a tablet worth getting. The pressure sensitivity and monitor mapping offer a level of precision that you get from other tablets that are 20x the price. Working with Adobe Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint and Adobe Flash (my 3 main graphics programs) is a breeze with the S640, without significant lag or jitter in brush and editor movement. And let me tell you, that pressure sensitivity is no joke; I can get the fairness lines and most subtle opacity shifts while using the tablet as a drawing input. Its sleek compact design makes it a seamless addition to any sized workspace, and the wire connecting it to the computer is long enough for more complicated desktop layouts and computer types.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By w***r

April 7, 2021

After about a day of using the tablet, I can say that I love everything about it. The main surface of the tablet is pretty hard to get fingerprints on and if you get any grease or anything it wipes right off. The tablet does exactly what you think it would and for a cheap price. The pen is a bit thick but I got used to the feel of it, also, I am 14 and don't have super big hands. I would recommend this tablet to any osu! player, beginner or pro. You can't go wrong with this tablet.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By pedrom406

November 17, 2020

For the price it cost, it is pretty nice. It has a nice quality and it is useful for recreational activities. The box was a little dented, but all the security tapes were intact.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By s***y

November 12, 2020

Very lightweight and thin!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By e***r

November 11, 2020

The Veikk S640 Drawing Tablet is honestly a good and affordable graphics tablet. As someone who has a small working space, I always prefer a smaller, more portable graphics tablet.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By c***l

September 24, 2020

It is lightweight and sleek, with a pen that grips nicely and has a good weight to it.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By c***o

August 28, 2020

Pen both feels natural in my hand and also has the raised buttons so I can know where my hand needs to be.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By d***n

August 21, 2020

This VEIKK S640 tablet is a very good tablet for the price. It's small and sleek, but still sturdy enough that you can bump it around a few times and it will still work fine. Compared to my older tablet, this was a refreshing change!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

Top Sellers More>

Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.

Recently Viewed
We uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Automatically agree after a 5-second countdown. By clicking "accept" you accept the use of all cookies as deacribed in our Privacy Policy.
Click here to reject the cookies

Tell us which product you want to Social Saving

Click the refresh verification code