Jump your way to get the blue diamonds as you try to survive a very annoying banana monologue! A REALLY HARD game!
All Reviews:
Very Positive (55) - 80% of the 55 user reviews for this game are positive.
Release Date:
Nov 7, 2020
Developer:
Publisher:
Tags

Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as ignored

Buy Banana Hell

About This Game

Banana Hell is a platform jumping challenge game, move upwards to collect mysterious crystals! An adventure that will require full control and mastery of your jumping techniques. An extremely hard platform game filled with banana monologues.

Gameplay:

- Jumping your way up!
Jump through the platforms and move your way up to complete the levels! Avoid the enemies or you'll be knocked down, simple as that (or maybe not).

- Simple controls, but hard to master!
The right time to move, the precise moment to duck, and the perfect jump, you will need to master these simple commands to beat the game. Maybe it sounds easy, but it's harder than it looks!

- Extremely challenging!
It's a really hard game, prepare to spend hours to finish! Pixel perfect jumps, using the enemies in your favor, and progressively harder design, can you beat this?

- Banana monologues!
You are not alone in this quest, Bananaman is a very chattery person. You've got an amazing company full of bad jokes!

-The higher you climb, the heavier you fall!

- 5 extremely challenging levels!
- Over 300 banana lines of speech!

"This is a hard game. I mean... really hard. A rage game, some would say.
And it's about me, a Banana... that's also a man, at the same time I mean -- I'm sorry is this too confusing? This game doesn't make sense, I know.
Ah, I've forgotten to tell you, I'm very annoying, and also don't like you - the player."
-- 2020, Bananaman Johnson about Banana Hell.

System Requirements

Minimum:
    • Processor: Intel Core2Duo E8200 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 XT (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 4 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
    • Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard required, optional Microsoft XBOX360 controller or compatible
    Recommended:
    • Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX260 or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 4 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
    • Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard required, optional Microsoft XBOX360 controller or compatible

What Curators Say

23 Curators have reviewed this product. Click here to see them.

Customer reviews

Review Type

Purchase Type

Language

Date Range
To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar.

Show graph

Playtime
Filter reviews by the user's playtime when the review was written:

No minimum to No maximum
Display As:
Show graph

Hide graph

Filters
Excluding Off-topic Review Activity
Playtime:
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews