Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

Data Defense is a minimalist tower defense indie game set in cyberspace. Protect servers from being infected by a slew of oncoming glitches, bugs and viruses. Use each server's particular layout to your advantage, installing defense programs in strategic locations to defend the server in the fastest time possible.

GAME FEATURES:

★ No Ads or internet connection required!
★ Create and change the path by installing, selling and upgrading your towers
★ Over 50 different maps and challenges
★ Customize your strategy with 30 different towers
★ Enjoy both Campaign and Survival modes
★ Loads of unique enemies that will put your defense skills to the test!
★ Amazing ambiant music with over 15 tracks
★ Hours of gameplay!
★ Beautiful vector art
★ Amazing physics driven particles!
Updated on
Aug 24, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Committed to follow the Play Families Policy

Ratings and reviews

1.61K reviews
S
February 5, 2024
Mediocre gameplay & interface with no speed up & lousy controls. I constantly try to drop a tower in a specific spot only to have it shift & drop one off, completely ruining my strategy, & of course there's no undo. TD games have been around >15 years; the fact this has such glaring issues & lack of features is inexcusable & disappointing, & makes me wonder if the dev has played TD games. The only good thing is the (lack of) permissions, but that doesn't mean much if the game isn't good.
1 person found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
February 1, 2019
This is absolutely one of my favorite tower defense games of all time. Graphics are phenominal, towers are interesting, progression is engaging, challenge levels ARE challenging, and the game is simply fun. There are only a few things I would LOVE to see in this game, though. I love the idea of survival mode, but there's only one option/map for it. i want to see how far I can go on certain maps, or even customize my survival map! That change would be welcome, and 5 stars would be non-negotiable.
72 people found this review helpful
Kate
December 19, 2021
Really fun game! Tough and occasionally stumped me although it's fun to figure out and get into the groove. However several times I have noticed viruses / square enemies literally teleporting short bits of distance closer to the goal, and thus evading towers. It has to be some kind of bug but it can be game breaking when it comes down to one or two in the end.
97 people found this review helpful

What's new

Bug fix for non-english environment