Solar-Generators-Super-Sale
|English

Favorites

Mouse over to zoom in

37 Keys Multifunctional Mini Electronic Keyboard Music Toy

37 Keys Multifunctional Mini Electronic Keyboard Music Toy

Microphone / Educational Electone Gift / for Children / Kids / Babies / Beginners

Price on the app only:

Already have TOMTOP APP

Scan the product's code to buy directly!

Note: Please update TOMTOP App to the latest version.

Without TOMTOP APP?

Download freely and enjoy extra offers!

Ship From:
  • China Warehouse
Please select a warehouse
Dispatch:
Usually will be shipped in business days hours
Shipping:
The request failed! Please try again.
Sorry, it seems that there are no available shipping methods for your location.Please contact us for further assistance.

Ship to

United States
Stock in: china

color:

Please select a color
QTY:

For each user order no more 5 item(s)

Special discount has ended

Please note each user for only 1 item(s)

Preorder Add To Cart Out of Stock

Arrival Notice

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Email:

Arrival Notice

Notification Subscription Success!

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Notification Subscription Failed!

Error appeared,Please try again later!

Arrival Notice

Buyer Protection

• Full Refund If you don't receive your order
  • Full or Partial Refund , If the item is not as described Learn More >
Every button on toy have their functions. It can practice children's imagination, finger power, hand-eye coordination and also bring pleasure.

Features:
Mini size, lightweight and durable.
37 keys electronic keyboard.
1 power button to control turn on and turn off.
1 tone button for controlling 3 tones of electronic organ, accordion and piano.
1 volume button for switching high and low volume.
1 tempo button for switching fast and slow tempo.
1 effect button for controlling 2 sound effects of normal electronic organ tone and prolonged tremolo.
1 demo one button for a demo playing.
1 demo all button for 24 demos playing.
1 lesson/rhythm button for practicing and accompany playing of 8 rhythms.
1 stop button for stopping temporal playing.
1 speaker offering loud, clear and melodious sound.
1 installable microphone connecting with keyboard and sound coming out from speakers.
1 groove on the back of keyboard for storing microphone conveniently. 
Practice children's music talents, imagination and also bring pleasure.

Specifications:
Material: Plastic
Color: Black
Function: Educational
Toy Type: Electone
Power Supply:4 * 1.5V AA Batteries (Not included)
Item Size: Approx. 33 * 10.5 * 4cm / 13 * 4.1 * 1.6in
Item Weight: 308g / 10.9oz
Package Size: Approx. 34 * 11 * 5cm / 13.4 * 4.3 * 2in
Package Weight: 373g / 13.2oz

Packages List:
1 * Electone
1 * Microphone Toy

Questions & Answers

• Q Is it monophonic or polyphonic? Can I use an AC adapter instead of batteries?

By cdlvcdlv October 1, 2018

A It is monophonic . Sorry, you can't, it powered with batteries,thank you!

Reply By Customer Service Center October 3, 2018
  • Q What are names of the the 24 demo songs please?

By Charly Brewster January 31, 2018

A I am very sorry I can not list 24 songs one by one, only a few of them can be simply listed. For example: London Bridge, are you sleep, train, little world, ten young Indians, clapping, three blind monkey, happy monkey.

Reply By Customer Service Center February 1, 2018
  • Q What are the names of the 24 demo songs on this item please?

By Charly Brewster January 28, 2018

A Sorry, I do not have time to list, I can only tell you a few of the songs. Such as London bridge is falling is falling down, are you sleeping, train, oh, susanna, island of capri, she is being come round the mountain,

Reply By Customer Service Center January 29, 2018

Customer Questions & Answers

Sort by:
0 votes
Q

Heh. A lot of people are unhappy with this keybord, but for my perposes, all i need to know is do all the keys actually work, and is it eaay to mod.

A
  • They work but they are too small for your fingers to put in correct positions

By Monique on April 26, 2018

See more answers (2)
0 votes
Q

What is the diameter at both ends? The ends with the ridges (non lens side) is it under 9 or 8mm diameter?

A
  • i dont know, i was to skeptical of my replacement skills i bought a new camera . i dont have a clue where the lens is now

By Allen B on March 7, 2018

See more answers (1)
0 votes
Q

Will this fit an SJ4000 Wifi?

A
  • Good question, i bought it for my hero 2. the SJ4000 looks similar and i have not put mine in yet. i wanted and did by a hero 3 before i start messing with my hero 2

By Allen B on June 4, 2017

See more answers (1)

Discussions

Post a new topic

Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contacts

open this forum in full page
Customer Reviews

Average Rating:

based on 85 Customer Reviews

• 5 stars
    21%
  • 4 stars
    79%
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 1 stars

Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!

Write a Customer Review
  • By Jason

June 18, 2019

I broke the lens of my SJCAM SJ4000 on the highway. Ask for it and screw it up as if it were made for the camera. Excellent alternatives and good prices. The video commentary on how to mount the lens really only requires a flat-head screwdriver and a wrench and a miniature HDMI cable to focus on. It takes about 10 minutes, including the manual focus settings you must perform. Use a micro HDMI and a TV connected to the camera.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Gertrude

June 18, 2019

I told GoPro if they could fix my scratch on my old GoPro Hero and they told me it would be cheaper to buy a new GoPro. So I searched and found a YouTube video that explained how to change the lens myself, so I bought it and could replace it. The most complicated part is the focusing lens, which eventually becomes a trial and error process to take pictures and then review them on a computer. I have to do this because my old GoPro Hero has no screen and can not connect to any kind of screen. But I finished it and I saved a few hundred dollars.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Kris

June 17, 2019

This lens works very well with my SJ4000. I broke my shot on it and it worked well when I tried to put it on. Thank you :)

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Jill

June 16, 2019

Unlike another alternative I got from another provider, this has no lens flare and should not be there. Produce images as good as the original image. I bought this to replace the damaged lens in my SJCAM4000 and the subsequent but inferior replacement I got from other suppliers.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Mary

June 16, 2019

The work is as good as the lens. Thanks for saving my GoPro!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Michael

June 15, 2019

Cheap lens replacement for IP cameras. I bought a very cheap IP camera that can change lenses. Some distortion was made before focusing the camera, but once it became a big difference.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By William

June 14, 2019

Perfect replacement Very suitable for my original HD Hero. It looks perfect and works well. What do you like.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Clyde

June 13, 2019

Better than the original, it's slightly lower than the original, and it's good when I'm in the case of a skeleton. It's easy to install, do not forget the point.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By g***h

June 13, 2019

nice product, received in good condition!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Andrew

June 11, 2019

Get this help from a friend, he replaced his hero 2 shot, it's as good as the new, if not better

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Lee

June 7, 2019

So this is the second replacement photo for my Go Pro Hero HD 2 camera. The first shot I bought was through Rage Cams, and I was disappointed with the price and the service. I will not do business with them again, and I highly recommend this replacement lens. This lens is not exactly the same as that of your Go Pro, but I found it works just as well, if not better, because you can really control the focus when you screw it into this lens instead of your Go Pro lens from The factory is stuck . The only drawback of this lens is that you have to stick it to the holder and then screw it to prevent the lens from moving. The lens is not fully screwed when properly focused, but if you use a small tape, you can hold the lens in place. This really is not a big problem, once you fix it and screw the case again, you will not need to touch it again. I will definitely buy another one as a backup and I need it again.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By r***s

June 7, 2019

The product is fully in line with the deion, as stated by the seller, which is a toy.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By d***1

October 20, 2018

Norm..................,.........

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By j***1

June 9, 2018

Thank you! Nice doing business with you.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By t***y

May 15, 2018

My grandchildren absolutely love it. They play with it together.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By s***7

May 6, 2018

Product fine..... super slowwwww shipping...

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By d***g

April 20, 2018

Item received. Thanks.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By b***c

March 4, 2018

Another smooth transaction and quick shipping. Thanks!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By b***c

March 4, 2018

Another smooth transaction and quick shipping. Thanks!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By r***n

February 13, 2018

Item as described, fast shipping. Thanks!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

Top Sellers More>

Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.

Recently Viewed
We uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Automatically agree after a 5-second countdown. By clicking "accept" you accept the use of all cookies as deacribed in our Privacy Policy.
Click here to reject the cookies

Tell us which product you want to Social Saving

Click the refresh verification code