Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Keep your private and professional life safe with AppLock PRO.

AppLock PRO is a must-have personal security app to secure your privacy and it supports for fingerprint, password or pattern lock. Choose your own favorite style to lock apps. AppLocker can be used to lock Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Gallery apps with password to prevent the apps from being exposed by snooper!

Main Features: -
►Support for fingerprint, password and pattern lock.
►Prevent unauthorized access by catching people who secretly unlock your private apps.
►Easy-to-use and user-friendly GUI.
►You can lock an unlimited number of applications.
►Only you can access the locked applications by entering the passcode.
►Lock newly installed apps.
►Lock settings to prevent misuse of the phone to change the system settings.
►AppLocker can be used to lock social media apps, messaging apps, contacts, settings and any app you want.
►Invisible Pattern Lock - Option to make invisible pattern on unlock screen for extra security, so that people cannot see your pattern lock screen while you are unlocking.
►Intruder Selfie - Snap a picture of intruders.
►Privacy Guard - Hide your personal pictures and videos by locking gallery and photo apps with AppLocker.
►PIN Lock – Support for random keyboard. Much safer for you to lock apps.
►Customize Theme – Choose your own favorite color or picture for unlock screen.
►Replace App Lock ICON - App Locker allows users to change its icon to one that looks like a Calculator on the home screen. Easy to confuse snoopers and safeguard your privacy!

App Locker (App Protector) one of the best rated security tool for Android Device! Download now and your privacy will be well protected with password lock, pattern lock & fingerprint lock!

If you have any questions/suggestions regarding our app locker app, please contact our app locker team: applockerteam@gmail.com.
Updated on
May 4, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

4.93K reviews
Luna Moon
March 13, 2024
Pros: Random number location for Pin number. Price. Simple Interface. Progressive Apps. Works on Google tablet. Privacy. Cons: Defaults to pattern or pin only, finger print option inconsistent. Buggy delete key on key pad(Rare). Progressive Apps(Overrides orginal app from the list). Not a tablet app(Security flaw allow in settings to full screen). Require security question for one feature. Re-lock option affects all apps to be unlock. Using defaults options avoids the cons. Recommend.
Did you find this helpful?
Jordan Wesemann
October 14, 2022
Works to lock access but can be circumvented by rebooting. I have this on two of my phones and while it works well to lock the apps I designated, when my phone is rebooted there's a gap of vulnerability where everything is unlocked (about two minutes) until the AppLock service starts up and the lock code is put in place. EG I lock the App store on my kid phone to prevent reinstalling TT they just reboot and get access. Otherwise, I am very pleased with how easy and intuitive it is to use.
55 people found this review helpful
Klaatu58
October 13, 2023
Offers all the features of Norton App Lock but suffers at least three issues: 1) no widget, 2) app itself is not shown as lockable on the user app list thus disabling another safeguard against uninstallation. Remedied however by locking Settings and activating device administrator, and 3) shows user apps beginning with lower-case letters at the end. Intruder photos were blank and it's not clear where they're stored. Vault feature is nice. Only a responsive developer prevents uninstallation.
38 people found this review helpful
Apps360 Team
July 13, 2021
Hi, please send a detailed description of the problem to applockerteam@gmail.com. We will definitely provide you with a solution soon. Thanks for your feedback.

What's new

Thanks for using AppLock PRO - Fingerprint, PIN & Pattern! We bring regular updates to improve performance and reliability.