PDF: Scanner, converter 4+

Scan, build PDFs

Nikita Khromov

• 4.9 • 108 Ratings
    • Free
    • Offers In-App Purchases

Screenshots

Description

This Portable Scanner - The only scanner you'll ever need! Effortlessly digitize your paperwork, receipts, and notes on the go.

Just a simple app that can scan documents and convert images to PDF. Save and share it anywhere, anytime.

You no longer need to find a scanner, now you can scan documents on the go just using your iPhone or iPad.

You can build single PDF from all documents scanned or build PDFs separately. All scanned files will be stored on the Scanner page so you can continue work with them later.

What’s New

Version 15

Experience the convenience of instant document management wherever you are!

Ratings and Reviews

4.9 out of 5
108 Ratings

108 Ratings

rita_fox2 ,

👍🏻👌

If you're tired of dealing with bulky scanners and complicated software, look no further. This scanner app is a game-changer in terms of convenience and functionality. The scanning process is incredibly smooth, and the app automatically detects the document boundaries, ensuring a perfect scan every time

Lahee1 ,

🥇

I've tried several scanner apps in the past, but this one has become my absolute favorite. The image quality is outstanding, and the scans look as if they were made with a professional scanner

Nilss Rewop ,

Amazing

This app is like magic to me. You just need to scan your documents using your phone's camera and the app will convert the images to a pdf file.

Developer Response ,

Hello! 👋🏻 Thank you for your feedback! ❤️

App Privacy

The developer, Nikita Khromov, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

• Usage Data

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

More By This Developer

You Might Also Like

AVR X PRO - Voice Recorder
Utilities
Phone Drive: File Storage Sync
Utilities
SRemote Tv Control
Utilities
App Secret
Utilities
Audio Trimmer - Trim Audio
Utilities