Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

This is the ad-free version. Enjoy the classic look and feel of the game as you work to mark the mines without uncovering one. You use the numbers of a revealed square to tell you how many mines are next to that square. Using logic, you figure out where the mines are and mark them. Watch out! If you make a mistake, a mine will explode!

The app features a clean interface and the minefield fits to your screen size.

There are three themes available: Classic, Light, and Dark.
Updated on
Jan 27, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App info and performance
This app may collect these data types
App info and performance
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

18K reviews
Lukas Mitchell
February 14, 2024
it functions like minesweeper, the buttons aren't too small, and there's no ads. EDIT: played for a few days, only have one real complaint: sometimes when you're starting a game, you have the chance to only select a single square or even a bomb. I'm not sure if the original minesweeper had this issue, I'm certain it didn't, but it's fairly frequent in this app. no other issues that i see yet. I just thought this should be made known.
2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Chad Pettit
March 10, 2024
Essentially this is a decent representation of minesweeper, but it's flawed. Many times I've been flagging mines when the game suddenly decides to switch off the flags and caused me to lose. I'd understand an occasional glitch, but it happens frequently. Uninstalling. Nice attempt.
GRV
January 22, 2024
This is minesweeper. Easy enough. Except you need an internet connection. No ads, yet you need the connection. Your scores are also saved. Don't want them saved? We'll save it anyways, you know, just in case. Yes I'm passive aggressive here, same as the game. I plays smooth but you shouldn't need internet access for minesweeper. Take that how you will.
28 people found this review helpful

What's new

Enjoy the classic brain game!
1.3.0 Improved flow between games.
1.2.9 Fixed issue with submitting scores to leaderboards and achievements.
1.2.8 Fixed issue with crashing between games.
1.2.8 Update to fix issue with speed from latest update.
1.2.8 Major update. New fixed scrollable board size options. Translations for almost all available languages.
1.2.7 Fixed minor issues.
1.2.6 New translations added.
1.2.4 Improved handling for newer devices that can resize screen.