Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Experience this beautiful HD Live Wallpaper with a "South Sea" setting.
Enjoy a light breeze on the open ocean or explore an island. Now with support for Android TV screensavers.

Features:
==========
* analog clock
* 4 different themes (comic / paper / tilt-shift / oil-painting)
* 3 times of day (noon / after sunset / night )
* 2 camera modes
* custom HD graphics
* supports apps2sd
* animated water, clouds, shark …
* fully personalize your experience
* low power consumption
* openGL accelerated 3D Graphics
* Android TV screensaver support

If you enjoy the live-wallpaper, please rate it and leave a comment.
Updated on
Dec 3, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

344 reviews
Bob A
July 19, 2020
Paper World - Ocean Live Wallpaper is a beautifully crafted Screensaver. It's a lovely (Dreamy) distraction of being on a summer holiday. Tilt-shift, should be a separate option, applied to all Themes. Wave peaks should vary in size, to wind speed setting. Would be nice to see a sidestepping Crab, on the beach. Setting for floating rubbish, would reflect the growing concerns of environmental pollution. Keep up the great work.
14 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
NoName FORYOU (ShadowfromtheLastLight)
November 22, 2021
I'm ususally pretty eloquent with words but lets keep it simple... Yooooo, this wallpaper is amaaazing. There are just enough setting options, the interface is simple and easy to use. The graphics are clean and bright. The function is smooth. One of the best live wallpapers I've ever had. I think it literally brightened my day :D
5 people found this review helpful
JMarie “Gāĭus” Gaius
July 26, 2021
Really a nice wallpaper, pleasant enjoyable view. Doesnt mess up with icons finding. Would like to see randomizations, off during night time or at least dark during the whole night time (if using accelerated time). Cheers 🥂!
4 people found this review helpful

What's new

v2.21
Bugfix : Clockhand in wrong position in landscape mode

v2.20
WORKAROUND for Galaxy S3/Note2 and Sense 3.0 Users. --> alternative scrolling method available

+ various fixes