Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

DEEMO -Reborn- First Purchase Discount! 33% off for a limited time!
-----------------------------------

【Background Story】
A girl who fell from the skies and lost her past; Deemo who plays the piano all alone in the world of the treehouse; an accidental encounter between the two.

The music flows as the fingers hit the piano keys.
The start of a fairytale journey has begun...

"Never Left Without Saying Goodbye──"

【Features】
-A Classic Reborn: Centered around an ancient castle and a mysterious tree that grows when melody is in the air, control the little girl who has fallen from the sky and help her find her way home.

-Investigation Reborn: Unravel riddles and mysteries hidden in the castle. Find sheet music that falls from the heavens, unlock new places, and discover the truth.

-Rhythm Reborn: Play your heart out on the piano and make the mysterious tree grow. Unveil new parts of the story and look forward to the day that the girl can return to her heart-warming home.

-Melodies Reborn: Over 60+ classic songs that are loved by all. New pieces of music await you to take on their challenge.
Updated on
May 26, 2022

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

4.15K reviews
Ian Felter
May 4, 2022
I loved this game a bunch, would rate 5 stars but after the last update I can't open the app. Each time I try to open it a message pops up that states it is unable to be run because there is a "bug" that is preventing it from running. It's been unopenable for MONTHS and I keep trying every few days without improvement. I also payed for a few extra songs before it crashed so I'm a little disappointed I couldn't to enjoy them before being "bugged" out of the game.
68 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Katie A
January 24, 2022
Want to like it, but having trouble getting it calibrated. Some of the songs don't seem to be mapped well because the timing will feel right for part of it and then be thrown off at random. Adjusting the timing just makes different parts feel off from what the beat would suggest. Disappointing, since I liked the original Deemo. Will give it a bit more time and update if I get it feeling right.
30 people found this review helpful
Novalynn Klabacka
October 14, 2021
wow! this redo of the original story has amazing graphics and a totally new way of moving within the game. this version of the game gives a better understanding of the story. Although, I have one suggestion, enlarge the English subtitles so that they can be seen. The print is too small for me to see clearly and read before it goes away about 75% of the time.
65 people found this review helpful

What's new

Fixes some known bugs in the game.