Every day we offer FREE licensed software you’d have to buy otherwise.

Jewel Quest: Seven Seas Collector's Edition Giveaway
$9.99
EXPIRED

Game Giveaway of the day — Jewel Quest: Seven Seas Collector's Edition

Enjoy the treasure hunt!
$9.99 EXPIRED
User rating: 32 17 comments

Jewel Quest: Seven Seas Collector's Edition was available as a giveaway on May 8, 2022!

Today Giveaway of the Day
$5.00
free today
As you know, sheep are an important part of the kingdom's economy!

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

The famous jewel adventurers, Rupert and Emma are back... and unlike you have ever seen them before! After receiving a mysterious message, from their old friend Hani, that the Jewel Boards were in danger, the duo must work fast to save both the jewel boards as well as Hani. But can they do both? Will they have to choose between the treasured Jewel Boards and their friend? And who is putting everyone in danger?

System Requirements:

Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10; CPU: 1.0 GHz; RAM: 1024 MB; DirectX: 9.0; Hard Drive: 146 MB

Publisher:

MyPlayCity

Homepage:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/540360/Jewel_Quest_Seven_Seas_Collectors_Edition/

File Size:

132 MB

Price:

$9.99

GIVEAWAY download basket

Plant flowers and fight with zombies to save your brain.
Gain access to online stores and manage licensed game copies.
Developed by Overwolf
A simulation game about the life of a truck driver.

Comments on Jewel Quest: Seven Seas Collector's Edition

Thank you for voting!
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.

For some reason my screen capture program {Ashampoo Snap 10} won't work with this game (at least in full screen mode)

Jewel Quest: Seven Seas Collector's Edition:
In Brief:
A match three game
The standard version was given away on October 28, 2017 where it received a positive 93% from 31 votes with 33 comments which you can see HERE (if you read any of the comments; my wife made a 95% recovery)

The Collector's Edition was given away on the 13th November 2019 where it received a positive 83% from 29 votes with 11 comments which you can see HERE
You can see some videos of game play HERE, HERE and one via the Steam store page HERE. You can also see some Steam community reviews of the game HERE, Big Fish Community members feedback HERE and a FULL review via Gamezebo HERE.
After a post by one of our regular community members in answer to a comment I made on Friday, I've decided to cut down my lengthy reviews and post my usual second comment detailing freebies and the latest game deals over in the forums to keep my usually lengthy posts to a minimum. I did say I would do this a couple of years ago, but habits die hard. I need to make some changes as life has become a lot busier over the last few years. I'll focus mainly on a conclusion from this point forwards, but depending on the game, I may expand further.
Conclusion:
Jewel Quest: Seven Seas Collector's Edition: is an excellent match three game with lots of different ways to play the boards, e.g. ring the bell and create special coins etc. If you enjoy match 3 games, this is well worth downloading. I was pleased to see this today as I missed both times this has been given away for different reasons.

I wouldn't say it's as good as my top ten favourite match three games such as those that include RPG elements like the Puzzle Quest series where you fight an opponent to win the round or more traditional match threes like my all time favourites, Zuma's Revenge and the first two Treasures of Montezuma games; but, it is still a decent match three that should give you a few hours of match three bliss. :)
You'll find details of all the reasonable game deals and freebies that until now I've usually post in this comments section HERE

Reply   |   Comment by Whiterabbit-uk  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+26)

Whiterabbit-uk,

Notes on Security
I scanned a zipped copy of the installed game using Virus Total and it found 2 hit/s (Yandex & Kingsoft) from 60 antimalware engines. These two are amongst only several antimalware suites that often tag MyPlayCity Games compared to most better known and more reliable antimalware engines; so, it's very likely to be a false positive.

The downloaded executable 'may' include some low level adware that opens your browser once to MyPlayCity Games home page after the game has installed and also places a few shortcuts onto your desktop; these can be safely deleted once the game has been installed).

The MyPlayCity installation does NOT inject any malware into your system. When your browser is opened to MyPlayCity's home page following the games installation, it earns MyPlayCity games some money, part of which is given to the developer of the game for allowing the game to be given away free. The giveaway version of MyPlayCity games version has had most of the adware disabled.

You can see the results of the scan via the following link:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1544b36c25b6091991d8e6dbbc35e6ea6903f26c85034b901c9c10319bc7baf0?nocache=1

Reply   |   Comment by Whiterabbit-uk  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+14)

Whiterabbit-uk,

If you're still not convinced of the games efficacy because of the Yandex and Kingsoft hits and want to be absolutely sure that the game is safe to install, please use a sandbox program first, to check that the game is safe to install before installing it to your C drive or other drives on your computer (assuming you have more than one drive).

Personally I've never had any issues with any of MyPlayCity's games, even when they used to include a lot more unwanted items such as browser toolbars etc.

There are free sandbox programs such as Sanboxie, GeSWall, BitBox, Windows Sandbox, Bufferzone (a six month commercial license was given away via the applications side of the project back in December 2009 HERE), Shadowzone, as well as others. (You'll find them all on the same page from Techwhoop.

Reply   |   Comment by Whiterabbit-uk  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+15)

"There are free sandbox programs..."

Windows 10/11 Pro includes Windows Sandbox as an optional feature. 1st 2 links are regarding the sandbox, 2nd 2 talk about enabling it in Win 10 [& I'd guess WIn11] Home.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/windows-sandbox/windows-sandbox-overview

https://www.howtogeek.com/399290/how-to-use-windows-10s-new-sandbox-to-safely-test-apps/

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/131437-enable-windows-sandbox-feature-windows-10-home-edition.html

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/04/26/install-the-windows-sandbox-in-windows-10-home/

Windows Sandbox will take up ~1.5 - 2GB disk space, & does use Hyper-V, which you don't want if you use VirtualBox BTW. Or, if you have the disk space, the easy to use, free VirtualBox lets you run a full version of Windows virtually, as a VM [Virtual Machine]. And as VMs Win10/11 run fine without activation, so no license needed -- you can't set your wallpaper etc., but in a VM do you really care?

Virtualbox.org

Reply   |   Comment by mike  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+6)

Whiterabbit-uk, hi .

In your review you say "The Collector's Edition was given away on the 13th November 2019" .
Maybe I am in error , but according to my archives the game was given away on the 23th November 2019 .

I did not install the game today .
I've installed it then (23-11-2019) .
Today I've checked the game and its still working just fine .

I've checked the 2 files (zip) and they are exactly the same .
So , logically , today we don't get a newer version ...

I did not play the game for long but it is (for me) a very nice and enjoyable match three game .

Thank you very much .

Reply   |   Comment by JEDIGEG  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+1)

JEDIGEG,

Yes it was the 23rd :)

Reply   |   Comment by Whiterabbit-uk  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+1)

Add me to the list of receiving the email a day late. Mine is dated today, Mon May 9 at 8:51 AM. This is common the last couple of weeks. I would have liked to try this game

Reply   |   Comment by mits  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (-1)

I have this but I do not like timed games.

Reply   |   Comment by Lawrence Carter  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+1)

I am often getting my email notification the day after the giveaway, so it says EXPIRED when I get here. Is anyone else also getting their emails late on occasion?

Reply   |   Comment by mark_wr Michigan  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+2)

mark_wr Michigan, It is happening to me as well. Received an email this morning containing links to 3 already expired giveaways. So annoying.

Reply   |   Comment by Jen  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (-1)

mark_wr Michigan, It's been happening to me for many months now, sir. (The same with the giveaways from Giveawayoftheday.com)

Reply   |   Comment by Mick  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (-1)

mark_wr Michigan,

I stopped taking note of the giveaway notifications years ago for this very same reason. Instead I just visit the page It's actually quicker than checking my email because I have a link to the giveaway site in my quick links.

Reply   |   Comment by Whiterabbit-uk  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (0)

Good Morning - I just was wondering why many of your Giveaway emails are being sentout with such a delay?? The one for this game was time stamped May 8, 1 AM - but did not come until this morning on May 9. Also, it was combined with 2 other previous giveaways on May 7 and May 6. Is there something you can do to fix this problem? Thank you.

Reply   |   Comment by Susan  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+2)

A problem here. I'm using Kaspersky Anti-Virus. A manual scan didn't detected virus in the Giveaway's zip file. But this scan spent a lot of time to finish. When I tried to install the game normally, appeared a message like "Unable to launch". Probably due to the delay that the Anti-Virus spents to scan this zip's game file. So I paused the Anti-Virus, installed the game and restarted Anti-Virus protection. Now is ok.

Reply   |   Comment by Sergio  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+3)

I downloaded this last time and agree it's a fabulous game.
I continue to be frustrated however that having reached Level 101 in Expert Mode I can find no way to pass that level whatsoever. I occasionally load it up and have a few tries but if anyone has any special tips I'd love to hear them.

Reply   |   Comment by C  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+8)

C, I hope someone answers your comment, as I, too, find this extremely frustrating!

Reply   |   Comment by neme  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+2)

This is a brilliant game if you like match 3 games, it works well on windows 11. It has different challenges to complete the level. It starts off easy and gradually gets harder. I like the story line and it is very enjoyable to play. Thank you for offering this game today.

Reply   |   Comment by ros  –  Last year  –  Did you find this comment useful? yes | no (+9)
Add a comment

iPhone app giveaways »

Luca - Photo Editor & Filters Giveaway
Luca is the perfect app for photo editing.
$0.99 ➞ free today
Medieval Animal Stickers Giveaway
For those of us who can appreciate weird and funny drawings, these stickers can’t fail to fascinate.
$0.99 ➞ free today
enhanceAl Giveaway
enhanceAI will vastly improve less-than-ideal images and add incredible detail with our optional Super Resolution.
$2.99 ➞ free today
Python Coding Giveaway
Python Coding with numpy, pandas, sklearn, matplotlib and statsmodel.
$1.99 ➞ free today
Om Namah Shivay - Listen To Aarti and Mantra Audio Giveaway
Om Namah Shivay. You can listen to Om Namah Shivay aarti dedicated to Lord Shiva with this app.
$2.99 ➞ free today

Android app giveaways »

Dead God Land - Light Survival Giveaway
Explore mysterious islands and face a lot of dangers!
$6.99 ➞ free today
Blur Photo - Blur Background Giveaway
Blur Photo is the perfect censor photo app for blur background and picture blur.
$2.99 ➞ free today
Equalizer & Bass Booster Pro Giveaway
The global bass booster and the equalizer enhances the sound quality of your Android device.
$1.99 ➞ free today
Train Simulator: metro 3D Pro Giveaway
Want to get experience and emotion from driving a real city train in the metro simulator?
$0.99 ➞ free today
Broken Bot Giveaway
An alien ship has taken possession of multiple cities on planet earth, deploying countless robots.
$2.99 ➞ free today