Solar-Generators-Super-Sale
|English

Favorites

Mouse over to zoom in

dodocool Hi-Fi Music Player with Voice Recorder and FM Radio 8GB

dodocool Hi-Fi Music Player with Voice Recorder and FM Radio 8GB

2" LCD Display Screen 30 Hours Playback High Resolution Audio Digital Lossless Sound Support DSD MP3 WMA APE FLAC WAV ACC OGG ALAC Audio Formats Expandable up to 256GB Gray

Price on the app only:

Already have TOMTOP APP

Scan the product's code to buy directly!

Note: Please update TOMTOP App to the latest version.

Without TOMTOP APP?

Download freely and enjoy extra offers!

Ship From:
  • China Warehouse
Please select a warehouse
Dispatch:
Usually will be shipped in business days hours
Shipping:
The request failed! Please try again.
Sorry, it seems that there are no available shipping methods for your location.Please contact us for further assistance.

Ship to

United States
Stock in: china
QTY:

For each user order no more 5 item(s)

Special discount has ended

Please note each user for only 1 item(s)

Preorder Add To Cart Out of Stock

Arrival Notice

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Email:

Arrival Notice

Notification Subscription Success!

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Notification Subscription Failed!

Error appeared,Please try again later!

Arrival Notice

Buyer Protection

• Full Refund If you don't receive your order
  • Full or Partial Refund , If the item is not as described Learn More >

Overview

dodocool 8GB Hi-Res Lossless Hi-Fi Audio Player with FM Radio and Voice Recorder is a high-performance Hi-Fi digital audio player with a 2-inch professional display screen. Support DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (.dff & .dsf), FLAC (up to 192kHz/24bit), ALAC (up to 192kHz/24bit), APE (up to 96kHz/24bit), WAV (up to 192kHz/24bit), OGG, MP3 and more mainstreams audio formats. Support TF card (up to 256GB). With the aluminum alloy shell and metal buttons, it is durable and simple to use. Portable size and high-fidelity sound reproduction make it the best choice for music lovers and audiophiles.  

Features

Multiple Audio Formats Supported
Support decoding DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (.dff & .dsf), FLAC (up to 192kHz/24bit), ALAC (up to 192kHz/24bit), APE (up to 96 kHz/24bit), WAV (up to 192kHz/24bit) and other lossless audio formats. Also support MP2, MP3, WMA and more mainstreams audio formats.

High-Resolution Audio Certified
Deliver high-fidelity sound reproduction which complies with the High-Resolution Audio standard (96kHz/24-bit or above) and is much better than CDs (44.1kHz/16-bit). Demonstrate subtle audio details more clearly than conventional music players. 

High-quality Material
Equipped with a 2-inch QVGA LCD display screen (320*240 resolution), it enables you to navigate the menu and relevant information easily. Provide fast and accurate operations with an advanced ARM Dual-core Cortex-M3 processor. The TI TPA6130A2 amplifier enables direct-to-battery connections without compromising the listening experience. Adopt the aluminum alloy shell to reduce external interface noises.

Support Expanded Storage
Come with 8 GB of built-in memory and a memory card slot that support a TF card of up to 256GB (TF card is not included). Easily transmit files between your PC, the built-in 8GB storage and a TF card via the Micro-USB port.

Multi-function and Multi-lingual Selection
Support music playback, FM radio, high-fidelity voice recording (up to 192kHz/24PCM), line out and TF card reading. 21 different languages are available: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and more.

Long Playback Time 
With the built-in 3.7V 1400mAh rechargeable lithium battery, it supports up to 30 hours of music playback on a single full charge. 

Easy to Use
The auto-off function helps to prolong battery life and prevent it from impairing your hearing. With the interface detection function, music playback will automatically pause when you unplug your headset or connection line.

Specifications
Brand: dodocool
Material: Aluminum alloy
Color: Grey
Display screen: 2.0 inch QVGA LCD, 320*240 resolution
CPU: ARM Dual-core Cortex-M3
Audio format support: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256(.dff & .dsf), FLAC 192kHz/24bit, ALAC 192kHz/24bit, APE 96kHz/24bit, OGG, WAV, MP3 and more
Voice recording: High-fidelity 192kHz/24PCM
FM radio: Support FM stereo radio and high-fidelity FM radio recording 
SNR: 105dB
Distortion: ±0.05% with 32mW
Internal storage: 8GB
TF card slot: Support TF card up to 256GB (TF card NOT included)
Power source: Built-in 3.7V 1400mAh rechargeable lithium battery
Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
Playback time: Up to 30 hours
Built-in microphone: Yes
Language: English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Czech, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese,
Interface: 1 * Micro-USB port, 1 * TF card slot, 1 * 3.5mm headphone jack, 1 * Line out port
Item size: Approx. 3.82 * 2.17 * 0.51 in / 97 * 55 * 13 mm (L * W * H)
Item weight: Approx. 3.81oz / 108g
Package size: Approx. 5.12 * 3.62 * 1.81 in / 130 * 92 * 46 mm (L * W * H)
Package weight: Approx. 6.70oz / 190g

Package includes
1 * dodocool 8GB Hi-Fi Lossless Audio Player with FM Radio and Voice Recorder
1 * Micro-USB to USB Cable
1 * Instruction Manual (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese)

Questions & Answers

• Q I would like to know if this player, when it is turned on, continues playback at the point where it was left when turned off. I need it to play long lectures and I need this function. Thank you.

By David March 1, 2018

A yes,it can

Reply By Customer Service Center March 5, 2018

Customer Questions & Answers

Sort by:
0 votes
Q

Dose It supports to display Chinese ?

A
  • I have not tested this, but it claims to offer display in Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

By Patrick O. on May 7, 2018

0 votes
Q

Hi. it seems to have a problem with shuffle while playing (always the sequence with the same song whatever song you select). Any way to update ?

A
  • Setting the "M" key can enter the music settings interface.

By Mika Kaneda on April 21, 2018

0 votes
Q

Do i need sd card and adapter or just sd card?

A
  • SD card.

By Laura on April 21, 2018

See more answers (1)
0 votes
Q

Has anybody tried it with 128gb card? looks like it won't support sdxc. only up to 32gb. this sucks!

A
  • Max support 256GB card, or CLASS 10 and above cards. Only support FAT32 format cards. other format cards must be formatted in the "Settings -- Advanced -- Format" .

By Ithiel on April 21, 2018

0 votes
Q

Any suggestion as to the type of TF card this player uses? Not sure what it can accommodate? Thanks in advance!!!

A
  • TF card specification requirements: 1) Only supports FAT32 format cards 2) Cards must be CLASS 10 and above.

By Rii Masunaga on April 21, 2018

0 votes
Q

can you record the fm music onto your sd card while you are listening to the music?

A
  • You need download the latest player firmware version upgrade 3.0.6 on the dodocool official website. Tip: (When listening to music, you cannot listen to FM and it will automatically turn off the music)

By Kuniko Yamada on April 21, 2018

0 votes
Q

Does the player let you view/select/play by files & folders (as opposed to MP3 tags)?

A
  • Yes, It is.

By Yuka Matubara on April 21, 2018

0 votes
Q

Can the micro usb port be used as an output as well? to be able to plug in an external dac/amp combo?

A
  • No, It can't.

By Dyllis on April 21, 2018

0 votes
Q

How long is the delivery time on this item?

A
  • FBA shipment needs 3 to 5 days. FBM shipment needs 10 to 15 days.

By Sherilyn on April 7, 2018

0 votes
Q

How to use breakpoint playback

A
  • After the player turned off, it automatically memorizes the position of the last time it was played. After it switched on, you will continue playing the last music. Breakpoints are cleared if there are new song copies.

By Mai Mizuki on April 21, 2018

Discussions

Post a new topic

Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contacts

open this forum in full page
Customer Reviews

Average Rating:

based on 92 Customer Reviews

• 5 stars
    83%
  • 4 stars
    16%
  • 3 stars
    1%
  • 2 stars
  • 1 stars

Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!

Write a Customer Review
  • By Me

March 11, 2020

Hello At first I was quite disappointed because I couldn’t make it work installing music to the memory card. After trying several advices, The fallowing changed my opinion: By formatting the memory card in the player it self, I was able to transfer my music library With ease from my laptop, and able to create my day to day selected play list. To my humble opinion, the user interface Is a bit “skittish” , “out of sync of popular Acceptation”. For me took some time to get Used to the way the operating system works However, after few weeks , be come easier. It does sound great, the battery life is awesome, the radio unfortunately is mediocre. Overall, I give it two crocket thumbs up. :)

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Shawn R.

March 19, 2019

Very elegant design with 8 GB of built-in storage. It supports a very large SD card, but I can hardly hear too many songs, and for my favorites, the built-in is enough. Basically you can use if you have headphones (not included). I have seen other people complain about delivery time, but my second day is coming... I don't know why. The quality of the music on the screen is very good. So far, I am sure it is limited to my headphones. The software in the built-in memory is at least like a dream. There is almost no time to load it. As for the extension... sometimes it's a bit slower in larger files, like an album. It's an MP3 player, and a few buttons and handles are as simple as rock. The volume ratio is wide enough for me (usually the largest). I have seen other people have problems with the copied files, but this is not a problem for me. Fast charging time makes it easy to deliver 20-30 hours of game time. I think this is a very good mp3, much better than the 5 pounds in the gym or my phone.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Dale S.

March 18, 2019

It plays many high quality audio formats including FLAC. That is the reason why I decided on this player, in addition to its price. The screen is very good, shows the album art that plays. The quality of the finished appliances is very good. I am very satisfied.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Barbara

March 17, 2019

Excellent little players, especially if you go to the Dodocool website and get a 20% discount, link to Amazon. Control may be slightly less sensitive, but it's worth 1/3 of the price of the Fiio X3. While waiting for this player, I saw comments on 3 in-ear mobile games: 1 (3 controllers), ZS6 (4 controllers) and Final Audio E3000. So Amazon's price ranges from £40 to £99. It turns out that I have all these headphones, so I made my own comparison and got the opposite result to the critics. They are the most loved and sound very good. E3000 OK, but the resolution is not the best. The cheapest ZS6 has a sense of presence and clarity that others lack. Sometimes it's hard to compare because all headphones have different levels of efficiency, but the ZS6 is well worth it. Some commentators complained that Dodocool missed the beginning of the track. I recommend that you do not transfer music directly to the SD card via USB3, because unless you have the best micro SD card, this happens due to the fast write speed of USB3. Despite being announced, many cards cannot cope. Now I transfer music through the player connected to my computer and install the SD card instead of directly from my computer to the card - the problem is solved.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Stephen R. Carlton

March 15, 2019

It is a high resolution music player and moves without problems all the files that I have put. I used to use flac from my laptop / foobar2000 and I wanted to improve the playback quality a bit without being sure if I would get it. Some time ago I took the opportunity to do tests with a cheap player that I gave to one of my children and that supported flac, ape, etc. The truth is that it was pretty good, but I could not support 24bit files, so I decided to raise the budget a bit to see if I could get that quality. With this device I have done tests with files at 16bits and 44kHz, and with files of 24bits and 96kHz, without having had problems with them. I have tried with a pair of models of Schneider headphones (button and headband), as well as with Audio Technica and Bluedio T4, being with those last two when I have found better results and I have been able to appreciate better quality. With the two models of Schnedier I had to adjust the equalizer to Low, to enhance those frequencies and with the last two, you have to raise the volume a little more, since they cost a little more to move, but do not exceed 60% of volume . I have also compared the result by hearing the same pieces in this player and my laptop / foobar or my Smartphone and the improvement offered by this player is remarkable. I think this is the way and for music in hiRes, you can not settle for your Smartphone or your PC without more. If you have quality headphones and good recordings, a high resolution player is a plus. The screen is very good, it has good resolution and the interface aspect is nice, simple and attractive. As for the controls, the buttons I like, since it has buttons on the side that allow you to lower and raise the volume with the screen off. The rest fulfill their function, being relatively easy to navigate through the folders and reproduce them. As I said, on the musical quality, for me it represents a clear leap and with good headphones you can enjoy a lot. I hope you have the opportunity to try another higher-end one. A part of the buttons has a mechanical wheel control with central button that allows you to handle the environment relatively well, although sometimes unforeseen movements are made or it does not move with finesse, you skip options, but in my opinion it does not represent a problem and It is a good control command. What is strange is the way he arranges the songs within the albums. It gives the feeling that when we put songs, the system tries to make a scan of its files, capturing the labels. Depending on how we have these tags, sometimes it orders in a way, and sometimes it seems to order the file to be copied to the disk, so we have to be careful when copying the files, if later we want the themes to sound in the correct order By performing tests I have managed to get me to interpret CUE files, both in multi-file disks and in disks in a single file. In this case if it allows then if the reproduction according to the order of tracks of the CUE. In the case of a disk file, I have come to work interpreting from the CUE the different songs, although I do not finish controlling very well how and why it does it. There are some CUE that are going to me and others that there is no way. Even if we use the CUE, the player will pause between each song, which in some kind of album that links songs, makes the direct use of the image file preferable. When I have connected it to an amplifier through the online output, I sometimes hear some background parasites, but it is still the responsibility of the amplifier: I will test connection to other amplifier inputs to see what happens. Connecting by the headphone jack is perfect. Finally, as I read in a comment, I do not know why it was radioed, it is infumable. It's not that I care, since I did not want it for that, but that component could have been saved. Aesthetically it is a nice device with a good size and quality sensation and what I like the most, it supports cards of up to 256GB, for me it was essential not to use the laptop again and carry a lot of my music on the device.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Dale S.

March 15, 2019

It is a high fidelity mp3 with a very elegant design made of metal with a screen of 2.0 "and a resolution of 320x240. Supports MP3, WAW, FLAC, APE, ALAC, DSD etc, has an internal memory of 8Gb although it can be increased with a TF card can reach up to 256Gb, the cards to work in the device must be formatted in the device.It has a function of FM radio and recorder.It highlights both the design and the option to change the interface, which is controlled with a rotating thread and is selected in the menus with a button in the center to give ok and the large capacity of your battery that lasts up to 30 hours and is charged in 2'30 hours.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By Wanda S.

March 13, 2019

First not to mention that it is a normal player, it is a medium-high player, that is, it is a player made to listen to high quality music files, without reaching the quality of the high range. All this I say because nobody expects a mega-player at this price. But for this price, it is a very good player for the price it has. At the moment I did not find any format that I have not recognized (mp3 or flacs up to 24b). I've thought about it and the best I can do is point out the pros and cons (considering that globally my impression has been good). PROS: - Materials and appearance very good. - Very good sound quality, better even than to play the same file on a computer. - Ability to read cards up to 256 GB (in FAT32 format). CONS: - Pretty bad radio (I do not listen either). - Improved firmware, this is the weakest point and that is what differentiates it from high-end players. To conclude, comment that it is a good purchase if one wants to start introducing hifi players without having to apply for a credit.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By C***s

January 17, 2019

all good. perfect sound. nice shop ...

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By j***a

July 31, 2018

Very good music player for the price.Good quality, 8 Gb memory inside + micro sd card.Radio works ok.Screen display is a little smal, it's the only issue I have.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By k***n

June 6, 2018

Good quality music player, fast deliver. Thank you very much.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By b***c

June 5, 2018

Ok, super, fast ship, thank!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By c***1

May 23, 2018

Fast sending, good quality reader, very satisfied.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By d***m

May 19, 2018

All very good! Thanks!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By mirovegar

May 5, 2018

Excellent product, fast shipping. Great seller. Highly recommended A+++

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By m***l

April 6, 2018

Average sound, good materiál, good handling, fór price i am satisfied

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By A***0

March 16, 2018

All excellent. Fast shipping. Good quality

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By v***m

March 15, 2018

Thank you! Great audio player.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By v***j

February 27, 2018

As described. Fast shipment. Smooth oversea transaction.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By m***s

February 22, 2018

All OK, good thing.https://mysku.ru/blog/aliexpress/57763.html

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By RFR

February 6, 2018

Very good player for such money, thank you seller

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

Top Sellers More>

Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.

Recently Viewed
We uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Automatically agree after a 5-second countdown. By clicking "accept" you accept the use of all cookies as deacribed in our Privacy Policy.
Click here to reject the cookies

Tell us which product you want to Social Saving

Click the refresh verification code