Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

Exercise Your Brain! This is the unlimited, ad-free, version of the hit brain training app. Mind Games is a great collection of games based in part on principles derived from cognitive tasks to help you practice different mental skills. This app includes all of Mindware’s brain exercising games. All games include your score history and graphs of your progress. The main app shows a summary of your best games and today’s scores on all games. Using some principles of standardized testing, your scores are also converted to a comparison scale so that you can see where you need work and excel. The Training Center selects games for you to play in order to maximize your progress and enjoyment.

Mind Games incorporates Mindfulness exercises. Previous research has shown that Mindfulness may provide improvements in focus, working memory, and mental flexibility for some. Research indicates that there may also be emotional benefits of Mindfulness. The app provides instruction on how to use Mindfulness during game play and in your life. Other activities are recommended that previous research suggests may help cognition for some (such as aerobic exercise). You may also learn new memory strategies. No scientific research has yet been conducted to determine if the app’s particular implementation of Mindfulness and brain training games has cognitive benefits. At a minimum you can have fun challenging your mind with our games, learning a new meditation practice, learning about strategies that may enhance your retention of information, and gaining knowledge in the knowledge-based activities.
Updated on
Oct 7, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App activity and App info and performance
This app may collect these data types
Personal info, App activity, and App info and performance
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Committed to follow the Play Families Policy

Ratings and reviews

25.9K reviews
Andrew Gladfelter
July 8, 2022
I highly doubt the validity of these "tests." For example, there is a visual tracking cup game, but one of the cups (the one with the ball under it) moves around much more than the other two, making it easy to find every time. The word-based games have several grammatical and spelling errors. Etc. So, basically, treat this app as a gimmick and not a way to "train" your brain to do anything.
104 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
September 25, 2018
I was amazed at how smoothly the app is running from one question to another. Played for abt an hr straight. Additive once you get on a roll. Great variety of selections for categories of all ages. Well done developed app. Can't wait to see further updates. One thing I'd change is font size. Seems a little large for my liking.
96 people found this review helpful
A Google user
March 20, 2020
OK, so maybe it's not the absolute best brain training app I've ever seen (I'd argue that honor goes to Peak, Elevate, or Lumosity), but it's WAY better than 99% of the other generic options. It's best feature, of course, is that it's FREE!!!! None of the "name brands" I mentioned can say that. They may have free trials or free limited access, but if you want the full app, it'll cost you. Kind of a lot actually 💰💵💰. If you're looking for a brain app and don't want to pay, this is your app!!
87 people found this review helpful

What's new

Exercise Your Brain! This is the premium version of the great collection of brain training games.
Recent changes:
3.4.7 Updated scoring data for newest games. The groundwork completed for allowing the addition of great new games.
3.4.5 In the Scores screen, you can now click on a score to see and play the games that compose the score. There is also a chart for your score history for the area score. Some issues were fixed.