Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

Samorost 3 follows a curious space gnome who uses the powers of a magic flute to travel across the cosmos in search of its mysterious origins. Visit nine unique and alien worlds teeming with colorful challenges, creatures and surprises to discover, brought to life with beautiful artwork, sound and music.
Updated on
Mar 18, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Committed to follow the Play Families Policy

Ratings and reviews

15.4K reviews
A Google user
March 29, 2020
The visuals in this game are awesome. Make sure sounds is up, many puzzles have to do with your ability to match sounds. I had to look up some hints to get started but once I caught the gist it wasn't really well. Some further instructions to help needed players even get started would be useful because I don't want to have to Google hints or cheats to get started. A note, Click everything. There are tons of puzzles summer that push the game forward others for achievements. Loved the game.
105 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
December 7, 2019
The game is pretty difficult at first but once you get the puzzle hint mechanics, it's a breeze. Level design and art is phenomenal. You'll find yourself admiring it a lot. Features a rich story, made even more powerful by eccentric characters you encounter along the way. I loved the books in the game; gives the world its powerful history. Also, the music ties in really well with gameplay. The soundtrack is available online to listen to. All in all, pretty perfect game. Really enjoyed it.
283 people found this review helpful
A Google user
May 13, 2019
It is worth buying Samorost 3 if you like puzzles. Clues are scattered throught the game to keep you on track, but they are not all obvious. The graphics are incredible, music is fun and sometimes part of the gameplay, and the storyline is filled with hilarious quirks! Progress at your own pace and remember to go to bed... cause this game is addicting and time passes by without notice!
276 people found this review helpful

What's new

Technical update - asset pack support.