£14.99

You Save: £15.00

Sold out

Live Chat

Average connection time 25 secs

Average connection time 25 secs

IWOOT - Stuff you really, really want

In its hover crib, it is.

Adorable 11-inch tall plush features The Child!
Inspired by the Disney+ Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV series.
The Force is strong with this huggable "Baby Yoda" figure!

The adorable Star Wars: The Mandalorian The Child 11-Inch Plush might look a lot like Master Yoda, but he, it is not. Rather, it's a soft and snuggly version of The Child from the Disney+ The Mandalorian TV series. This huggable figure features a roto-vinyl head, sparkling glass eyes, and a soft body with a sturdy bean-filled base. Plus, it comes to you specially packaged in a hover crib. Don't miss this chance to bring "Baby Yoda" home!

Baby Yoda, it is not, but that's what many Star Wars fans have taken to calling this 50-year-old member of the Jedi Master's species who is likewise powerful with the Force. One of only two other known members of Yoda's unnamed species, The Child is a small toddler found and protected by the Mandalorian in the Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV series.

"Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly."

Character:
  • The Child
franchise:
  • Star Wars
Character Series:
  • The Mandalorian
Brand:
  • Mattel

Customer Reviews

Overall Rating : 5.0 / 5 (6 Reviews)
  • 6 5 star reviews
  • 0 4 star reviews
  • 0 3 star reviews
  • 0 2 star reviews
  • 0 1 star reviews
See all reviews

Top Customer Reviews

Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.

Great product

My daughter was so happy with her baby Yoda. Great quality

Baby Yoda

I bought this for my sons Christmas he loves it. The body is nice and soft, bean bag like. The face is harder material. Decent size. Looks fab added to his collection.

Perfect

Saved my life. Incredible performance in such a difficult time. Thanks.

Yoda

Absolutely brilliant item, brilliant shop with loads of unique giftsand very fast delivery, would definitely recommend this shop to everyone

Brilliant

Bought as a birthday present for my partner and she loves it. She told me it has the same weighting as a small baby and you just want to hold it and support its head. Lot's of attention to detail, although the hood won't pull up over its head. Its got no legs.

Baby Yoda

Love it, love it, love it, better than my expectations a must have for Star War fans.