Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

This app lets you receive Google Maps directions directly to your wearable device.
The notifications are highly customizable.
Only Walk and Car navigation are supported, public transport is NOT supported.

It requires Mi Fit or Notify & Fitness.
The compatibility with other apps like Mi Band Tools is NOT guaranteed.

This app will NOT show a map on your smartband, instead it will send you directions notifications as you can see from the screenshots.

Compatible with:
- Mi Band 7
- Mi Band 6
- Mi Band 5
- Mi Band 4
- Mi Band 3
- Amazfit Band 5
- Amazfit Bip (all models)
- Amazfit Cor
- Amazfit Cor 2

Languages available:
-English
-Spanish
-Italian
-Czech
-Russian
-German
-Ukraine
-French
-Portuguese
-Portuguese (Brazil)
-Polish
-Chinese
(And others are coming)

For Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Stratos and Amazfit Verge: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.re.amazfitmaps

THIS APPLICATION IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE XIAOMI AND GOOGLE MAPS BRAND OR ANY OTHER BRAND.
Updated on
Oct 7, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App info and performance
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

4.82K reviews
Francisco Arredondo
September 29, 2020
It's a really good app. It helps your activity tracker give you directions to your destination, whether you are driving or walking. Due to the size and limitation of the band, I don't know what it will do at roundabouts, but it's not a common thing in America. Regardless, it's an app you need if you want some basic smart watch functionality to your band device.
22 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
March 2, 2020
Good app and is really good for turn by turn navigation on MI Band 4. An important request, can you please make the turn icon and distance bigger instead of all the text explaining it, especially in car mode. It's really dangerous to look for a small icon telling you to turn while riding a bike or car. The text is pretty pointless, if you could just make the turn icon and distance to turn bigger.
44 people found this review helpful
A Google user
December 14, 2018
Really good app and just what I wanted. However a feature that would be useful is to be able to configure the vibrations for different directions. I use this app while cycling and it would be very useful if I could configure it to vibrate 2 times if I have to turn left next and 4 times if I have to turn right. This feature would make it safer for cyclists and car drivers so they won't have to look at the app to see the arrow direction.
25 people found this review helpful
Francesco Re
December 14, 2018
Thank you very much for the feedback! The problem with vibrations is that it would become very awful near a roundabout. Because there can be a lot of exits. However thanks for the advice I will think about it. Francesco

What's new

Bug fix