Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this game

BUMGINEER is a time-loop RPG/clicker game where you play as Woodrow Clay, a brilliant scientist who must prevent the Apocalypse that has already occurred. Battle hordes of evil bums and aliens 🛸, craft powerful equipment from discarded materials ♻️, engage in underground fights 🥊, and negotiate with the enigmatic Robbort. Save the monkey 🐒 and the world 🌎 from an impending alien invasion!

No intrusive ads or annoying in-app purchases! ❌

Chapter Two of this captivating RPG/Clicker game is complete, but the continuation of this extraordinary journey depends on your support! 🌟

Join us now and become part of the thrilling saga that unfolds before your eyes! ✨

Have questions or ideas? Write us!
supdudes.prod@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/supdudesdev
witter.com/supdudesdev

Have fun!
Updated on
Aug 25, 2021

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection

Ratings and reviews

378 reviews
A Google user
February 21, 2020
For a clicker/RPG game it's actually an ok game more clicker than RPG though but does have some RPG elements in there which I enjoyed. It gets slower to level up after level 3 or 4 as the enemies don't give any extra exp as you progress through the game but I can overlook that as the game is currently short. I can't wait to see if the developer expands this game. If they do may I recommend that they increase the exp earned from enemies as you progress. Well done on this game.
8 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Christopher Jensen
June 27, 2020
Feels like the interface and the tap response are fighting each other, especially compared to other tapping games. If you tap to much it feels like many of them aren't being registered, if you tap way to fast or switch apps to long the interface stops responding until a force close of the app.
2 people found this review helpful
Richard Groover
August 10, 2020
Really good idle game with intuitive controls. This is a good game WITH NO ADS OR MICROTRANSACTIONS! Edit: This game is gun for a few hours, after that the grind is real and resulted in an uninstall.
5 people found this review helpful
Supdudes Studios
February 25, 2020
Hi Richard! The new version with autosaves is here, please enjoy ;) Thanks for your feedback!

What's new

Bugfixing