A downloadable game for Windows

Download NowName your own price

"From a distance you would only see a small village near the shore. Don't be ticked by it's look; although now you may see it covered by a solitary shadow, long ago it was visited by hundreds of travelers from all over. I know the answer is there…"

First Person Horror Game,

> Non-Linear Main Quest

> Several Minigames (Arcade Machine included)

> Semi-Open World

Windows x86 / x64

Language: English

More Games

Walkthrough - Alert Spoiler

StatusReleased
PlatformsWindows
Rating
Rated 3.4 out of 5 stars
(14 total ratings)
AuthorJuaN-MoD
GenreSurvival
TagsAtmospheric, Dark, Horror, Survival Horror, Unreal Engine, Walking simulator

Download

Download NowName your own price

Click download now to get access to the following files:

ShinesOver2_11.zip 1,008 MB

Development log

Comments

Deleted 59 days ago

hi, I posted a video to show all the walkthrough . Search the part on: https://youtu.be/YkTaQCU_mr0

Deleted 59 days ago
(+1)

Well, I finally Played Shines over II.  While i did enjoy the gameplay, I must say the first one has my heart.  shines over ii really is a beautifully made game, but definitely harder, as i was forewarned, lol.  the story in this installment wasn't quite as apparent for me and I was really struggling to understand how things tied together.  none the less, it is an intriguing game that i think is worth playing and I will definitely be trying my darnedest to figure out all the puzzles. thanks so much juan for a job well done!

here's my first gameplay attempt

thanks for playing and review đź‘Ť Each game is too different. The next project will surprise you.

yesterday i started a miniproyect for halloween. Stay tuned. 

The game crashed on my computer. I really wanted to play this game. :(

Hi, it's usually a .dll issue. Just go to:

\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\ And execute the ue4prereqSetup_x86.exe

And restart windows again; i hope that helps you.

What happens when you complete the arcade game? It's too hard, I just gave up.

(+1)

it’s dificult but it can be done. You get an animation, some exp points and one life more for the main game.

Is there multiplayer like pacify ?

nope; it’s a single player Story . 

Please try and add co op in it. It would make the game incredible. I played the game as it was free right now and it is epic

(+1)

maybe in next projects. I’m only One dev for all xD

(1 edit)

actually working on “Unforgotten”. Blog

Deleted post

There is something beyond the asses 🤣 but thanks for playing

this looks interesting. I would like to be on your content creators list.  I would like to get a demo or a key for this project before the release date. here's my channel you'll find my email there www.youtube.com/c/brutalsamm

this project is a very early test. As soon I get advances will be postedđź‘Ť 

(+1)

Vote “Shines Over II” for #H3MA, until 16th of April of 2020! Link: https://upcvideogames.com/games/

(+1)

Nice demo , ambiance , scenes , gg !! i like ^^

đź‘Ťthanks for playing!

(1 edit) (+3)

Rare screenshots from scenes that were removed from the final game. Perhaps it’ll good to recover them and create more missions.

(+1)

Awesome game Juan. Is very unique and immersive. Thanks for developing it. I can see that you put a lot of effort into it just seeing the level of detail and how well polished it is. Do you have Twitter?

Here's my gameplay:

good video! Thanks for playing ;) for now, no twitter, i’ll have to do it soon xD

I'll keep and eye on your profile to see if you do it to follow you. Thanks again for developing such a unique experience!

By your name I'll guess that you are Spanish speaking like I am. Cada vez más juegos de miedo vienen de manos de hispanoparlantes y estoy impresionado con el gran talento detrás de ellos.

¡Buen trabajo!

(1 edit)

gracias! Ya estoy en un nuevo proyecto bastante más ambicioso (para hacerlo uno solo al menos xD). En cuanto tenga avances te aviso. 

¡Perfecto! No puedo esperar a verlo xD

(+2)

seems to be a interesting game, i'm going to have to get in more depth about what is going on though.

i don't know why my fps felt slow/sluggish, was this game intended for ray tracing? my 1080 ti seem to be struggling at parts...

but a very interesting game, thanks for asking me to check it out juan

(+1)

Good video! Thanks for Playing

(1 edit)

Stuck in the Game?

Play this walkthrough to avoid it (alert spoiler)

Are there any plans for a Linux version ?

(+1)

i haven’t development for Linux before but i’ll look for some documentation in the net. Maybe i give a try.

Thanks for being open to the idea and looking into it.

(+1)

This game was amazing to play! Thank you so much for reaching out to me. The over all atmosphere makes the player tense, the jump scares were very well placed, the story is just  as mysterious as the first game (which I love). It felt more like a dream sequence than anything. The lack of dialogue is intriguing, and the little mini game was challenging. Astonishing visuals and music, too. Very beautiful work :) I did make a video for this game as well ^-^

Thanks for playing and the review ;).  Good video!

Show post...

rember first ...second very deep

thanks for playing ;)